+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good day

S Chan

Jan 2, 2018
Hi
My last application from immigration was humanitarian which I got turn down and had to leave Canada ... it’s been 3 yrs I’m back in my home country can my husband reapply for me ...

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
He is Canadian and no he is not on welfare
So he came off OW and is not getting any government assistance?
Does he have a job and starts to have some savings?

There is no fix amount of income or savings to sponsor his spouse but if that was the issue with previously refused sponsorship, IRCC may look into his ability to financially support his sponsored spouse more closely this time.

S Chan

Jan 2, 2018
So he came off OW and is not getting any government assistance?
Does he have a job and starts to have some savings?

There is no fix amount of income or savings to sponsor his spouse but if that was the issue with previously refused sponsorship, IRCC may look into his ability to financially support his sponsored spouse more closely this time.
Has he ever been on welfare? You said he had just applied for OW in a June post. Up to date on child support?

He said he is not on any assistance and in our last sponsorship he had an undertaking from a previous sponsorship which is paid in full
Child airport case is close .
No job at this time
What is my best option

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My problem is weather the story he is telling is the truth ....
No one here can tell you that.

There is also no way for you to verify whether he is on assistance or not or whether he has paid his previous undertaking in full.

In terms of your best option, he needs to sponsor you for PR. To qualify to sponsor you, he cannot be on assistance and cannot have any previous undertakings oustanding.

Reactions: YVR123