+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good day. I'm a newbie here. I'ld appreciate if someone could enlighten me more on how to apply for a varsity in Canada . How it works and what's

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
What does varsity mean?
Had to google it...hahaha. But not sure this is right

In the United States and Canada, varsity teams are the principal athletic teams representing a college, university, technical school, high school, junior high school, or middle school. Such teams compete against similar teams at corresponding educational institutions. Groups of varsity sports teams are often organized into athletic conferences, which are groups of teams that regularly play each other during a given athletic season. In recognition of their high level of performance, athletes on varsity teams are often given varsity letters. They are in contrast to the institution's club sports.

LilBego

Jun 13, 2022
Hi

My name is Abdullahi, I'm 22, from Nigeria..

An urgent intervention is needed from you concerning my student visa...I have completed all necessary prerequisites but getting to the airport yesterday I was told there's a restriction on my visa and that I am unable to immigrate, hence am sending this message.

I was granted a student visa, with my dad as an accompany, for I cannot fare with a new territory alone.

My school admission got expired due to the late visa permit, so I had to wait for a new admission and course registration, because the documents were required for immigration.

My new admission didn't come in early, making my dad's visa period run out of date, then my dad was ignorantly advised by a family friend in Canada to immigrate, while wait for my documents from the school.

On getting to the border, he was denied boarding pass, that he is supposed to accompany me.

My dad came back to Nigeria with no idea that my visa as the principal applicant was flagged, not until recently as we were about to travel together, we were told my visa was flagged, which made me miss my flight and my ticket payment was non refundable.

I'm already registered in the spring/summer session in University of regina, Canada, and the school has been awaiting my resumption.

Please for I can no longer delay my resumption I really hope for any ideas or solutions to my predicaments.

abdullahiKolawole3@gmail.com

Regards

Abdullahi

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi

My name is Abdullahi, I'm 22, from Nigeria..

An urgent intervention is needed from you concerning my student visa...I have completed all necessary prerequisites but getting to the airport yesterday I was told there's a restriction on my visa and that I am unable to immigrate, hence am sending this message.

I was granted a student visa, with my dad as an accompany, for I cannot fare with a new territory alone.

My school admission got expired due to the late visa permit, so I had to wait for a new admission and course registration, because the documents were required for immigration.

My new admission didn't come in early, making my dad's visa period run out of date, then my dad was ignorantly advised by a family friend in Canada to immigrate, while wait for my documents from the school.

On getting to the border, he was denied boarding pass, that he is supposed to accompany me.

My dad came back to Nigeria with no idea that my visa as the principal applicant was flagged, not until recently as we were about to travel together, we were told my visa was flagged, which made me miss my flight and my ticket payment was non refundable.

I'm already registered in the spring/summer session in University of regina, Canada, and the school has been awaiting my resumption.

Please for I can no longer delay my resumption I really hope for any ideas or solutions to my predicaments.

abdullahiKolawole3@gmail.com

Regards

Abdullahi
Don’t start a new thread with the same question.

Reactions: foodie69

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010