+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good Conduct Certificate from The Netherlands

@GP

May 15, 2019
Theoretically the process to get a Dutch Good Conduct Certificate is as follows.
  • Receive the ITA
  • Submit the eAPR
  • Receive a letter from the CIC, requesting the Good Conduct Certificate
  • Apply for the Good Conduct Certificate from the Dutch government
I have received the ITA and am still waiting for other documents. Is it possible to apply for the Good Conduct Certificate now instead of waiting until all other documents are ready?

(I also need a certificate from Singapore and I read that it is possible to get it simply with the ITA.)
Hi axolotl,

Need your help with Netherlands PCC. Can you pls share your contact ?

@GP

May 15, 2019
Hi all,

Can anyone confirm that for Netherlands PCC (non citizen..currently living outside NL)... CIC website says......

If you are not registered in the BRP, you should apply directly to the Ministry of Justice (Justis) by mailing your application, documents and payment details by post mail or email to:

Justis
T.a.v. Afdeling COVOG
Postbus 16115
2500 BC Den Haag
vog.np.rni@minvenj.nl

I am bit confused with by post mail or email to:

so we have 2 options..either through post (FedEx or DHL) or directly mailing them soft copies @ vog.np.rni@minvenj.nl of application will work .

Appreciate your help!!!!

@GP

May 15, 2019
Is anyone active on this group..can anyone help me with my posted queries? and if possible can anyone share sample of
Good Conduct Certificate by hiding personal info? I m basically worried about the dates...wt if entry date and registered in municipality ?

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi Janaki,

Your inputs will be much appreciated. Can you let me know if we are living outside NL and a non NL citizen then it is mandatory to authorize a person who is in NL ?

- The authorization form needs signature from the person being authorized , so we need to get that on the form ?
- Secondly the person authorized does he /she needs to submit the applicants documents by going into muncipality or I can just send the authorization form along with application form and copy of passport of applicant and person authorized to the email ID - vog.np.rni@minvenj.nl?
- How much of processing time did it take once applied ?

Thank You
Hi @Billoo3108 , I am in the same situation, I have known friend living in the Netherlands. and I want the PCC to be delivered to their home address.
Need to know couple of things.
  • In the main form (section 1.1), do I need to add my friend's address or my canada one?
  • Does my friend need to go vog's or gementee's office to submit the application or collecting the PCC certificate?

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi @Billoo3108 , I am in the same situation, I have known friend living in the Netherlands. and I want the PCC to be delivered to their home address.
Need to know couple of things.
  • In the main form (section 1.1), do I need to add my friend's address or my canada one?
  • Does my friend need to go vog's or gementee's office to submit the application or collecting the PCC certificate?
Hi Vdhiman23,

In section 1.1 you put in all your details i.e your name and nationality, date of birth but address you will put of friend's in Netherlands.
Also no one needs to go to any office everything can be emailed to Justis of NL - vog.np.rni@minvenj.nl .

If you let your email ID know i can send you the letter, form and other details that i sent for my form .

Thanks
Shilpi

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi Vdhiman23,

In section 1.1 you put in all your details i.e your name and nationality, date of birth but address you will put of friend's in Netherlands.
Also no one needs to go to any office everything can be emailed to Justis of NL - vog.np.rni@minvenj.nl .

If you let your email ID know i can send you the letter, form and other details that i sent for my form .

Thanks
Shilpi
Thank PMing you

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi guys, I have one qs in section 1.1, I see the section of citizen service number. I have surrendered my RP when I left the Netherlands? Do I need to add that, as I have a copy of it?

maheshnicein

Aug 23, 2015
I recently received my VOG or Certificate of Good Conduct or Police Clearance from Justise. I can help you if you have any queries. Can someone please let me know where to upload this certificate to IRCC website, I couldn't see an option for the same. Thanks in advance,

Gowri Dhamotharan

May 28, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
Hi guys, I have one qs in section 1.1, I see the section of citizen service number. I have surrendered my RP when I left the Netherlands? Do I need to add that, as I have a copy of it?

Hello, Hope you all would've completed the process long back. I need some basic information about Netherlands PCC.

I am sponsoring my husband and he lived in Netherlands for two years. At that time, he registered in the municipality. Could you please let me know, how did you approach for the VOG? Did you include any letter explaining about the Canadian immigration process? Did they accept? We need to include the police certificate while submitting the sponsorship application. So I dont have any letter from IRCC asking for police certificate.

So what should we fill in section of the application form: 2. to be completed by the organization requiring the certificate

It would be really great if you could help me with the information.

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hello, Hope you all would've completed the process long back. I need some basic information about Netherlands PCC.

I am sponsoring my husband and he lived in Netherlands for two years. At that time, he registered in the municipality. Could you please let me know, how did you approach for the VOG? Did you include any letter explaining about the Canadian immigration process? Did they accept? We need to include the police certificate while submitting the sponsorship application. So I dont have any letter from IRCC asking for police certificate.

So what should we fill in section of the application form: 2. to be completed by the organization requiring the certificate

It would be really great if you could help me with the information.
I don't exactly remember as its almost 1 year. In my case I added the ITA letter + passport copies only + proof of payment + Request For VOG . You can call them, they are very helpful in answering the queries.

Reactions: Gowri Dhamotharan

Gowri Dhamotharan

May 28, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
I don't exactly remember as its almost 1 year. In my case I added the ITA letter + passport copies only + proof of payment + Request For VOG . You can call them, they are very helpful in answering the queries.
Thank you for your response. Since my husband already deregistered from the municipality, we have to request for VOG with JUSTIS email id option right ?

Gowri Dhamotharan

May 28, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
We just got response from their Twitter account. Since we have deregistered from the municipality, we need to go with JUSTIS option. Thank you so much for your help.

Gowri Dhamotharan

May 28, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
I used this to apply for the Dutch PCC and it worked.
Hello,
Good day!

I'm applying for Netherlands police certificate for my husband through JUSTIS. He lived there for a year. We don't have any document from ircc requesting for Netherlands Police certificate. Can we just give letter of explanation(word document explaining everything) and fill the required VOG application form and submit it ? Is it mandatory to provide ircc's request for PCC? Because we don't have any. Since we are applying for spouse sponsorship, we have to submit PCC along with the sponsorship application.

The document you attached it here, (ircc request for PCC) asking for current Canada address. He never visited Canada.

Pls provide your suggestions, it would be helpful.

Polnoch

Feb 8, 2016
Guys, could you please confirm? I need to use this form: https://www.justis.nl/en/products/certificate-of-conduct#:~:text=A certificate of conduct (Verklaring,of his or her duties.
And, in the form, use only the first page, because in the second page I have:
"to be completed by the organisation/body requiring the Certificate", but I'm not CIC or CIC employee. Or, I'm wrong, and I have to put in "Details of organizaton/body" data of the CIC, as well as in 2.2 mark "Other purpose" and write there in a description my goal?

Gowri Dhamotharan

May 28, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
you have to write the full form of IRCC or 'authorities of Canada'. you should select 'other purpose'.
you can write a letter of explanation to the ministry of justice explaining your requirement.