17-10-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Passport Req..
10-05-2019
hi there

I meant the letter from IRCC which I will present with my application to Justis. What is written in that letter? can sb post it?
It is a personalized letter with all your application numbers and the final request date.

Elisha90

May 12, 2019
It is a personalized letter with all your application numbers and the final request date.
I have read in this thread that some people have presented Justis with a general letter or simply a screenshot of the IRCC website to apply for VOG so that they could upload the dutch certificate in advance when submitting application and prevented the time consuming procedure.

Do you recommend this or you believe that the personalised letter is essential?

NJK90

May 11, 2019
Amsterdam
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Passport Req..
10-05-2019
I have read in this thread that some people have presented Justis with a general letter or simply a screenshot of the IRCC website to apply for VOG so that they could upload the dutch certificate in advance when submitting application and prevented the time consuming procedure.

Do you recommend this or you believe that the personalised letter is essential?
I just waited for the official document, didn’t delay anything. They are quite fast with the processing and you get 60 days to upload the document after the ADR. Are you Dutch or did you just live there for a bit?

Reactions: Elisha90

Elisha90

May 12, 2019
I just waited for the official document, didn’t delay anything. They are quite fast with the processing and you get 60 days to upload the document after the ADR. Are you Dutch or did you just live there for a bit?
I lived in Netherlands for 2 years and then deregistered from municipality before my departure.
How long did it take you to receive the official letter from IRCC after AOR date?

NJK90

May 11, 2019
Amsterdam
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Passport Req..
10-05-2019
I lived in Netherlands for 2 years and then deregistered from municipality before my departure.
How long did it take you to receive the official letter from IRCC after AOR date?
One month, right at the time my medical got approved. I also had to apply for it whilst outland and not registered anymore. When I sent off all the documents they sent the certificate 4 days later to the address provided.

fanvandjetkan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
Hi there, I am kind of in the wrong forum (Spousal Sponsorship, not express entry) but I figured someone here might know.
The request I received is asking me to submit my police certificate within 30 days
1. Did anyone order the VOG to be sent to Canada, if yes, how long did it take +-? (not a guarantee, I understand)
2. How 'old' can the VOG be? I have one from last year, but I don't know if they'll accept it.
3. Where did you get your VOG translated? A cheap but reliable service online or in the GTA would be lovely.

NJK90

May 11, 2019
Amsterdam
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Passport Req..
10-05-2019
Hi there, I am kind of in the wrong forum (Spousal Sponsorship, not express entry) but I figured someone here might know.
The request I received is asking me to submit my police certificate within 30 days
1. Did anyone order the VOG to be sent to Canada, if yes, how long did it take +-? (not a guarantee, I understand)
2. How 'old' can the VOG be? I have one from last year, but I don't know if they'll accept it.
3. Where did you get your VOG translated? A cheap but reliable service online or in the GTA would be lovely.
1. I got it sent to an address in NL and they took a scan of it for me, way faster!
2. Has to be issued after the last time you visited, but if its your homecountry I would get a new one.
3. No need to translate it. There is an English sentence at the bottom and that is enough.

Reactions: fanvandjetkan

fanvandjetkan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
1. I got it sent to an address in NL and they took a scan of it for me, way faster!
2. Has to be issued after the last time you visited, but if its your homecountry I would get a new one.
3. No need to translate it. There is an English sentence at the bottom and that is enough.
Thanks so much! I saw a few comments on what to write for part 2 (the employer requesting it), is that still up to date? The embassy from Vienna.

NJK90

May 11, 2019
Amsterdam
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Passport Req..
10-05-2019
Thanks so much! I saw a few comments on what to write for part 2 (the employer requesting it), is that still up to date? The embassy from Vienna.
Sorry I don't understand your question? In your VOG request? Just put down IRCC Canada for permanent residence. I provided an address of IRCC office in Vancouver, worked just fine :)

fanvandjetkan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
Sorry I don't understand your question? In your VOG request? Just put down IRCC Canada for permanent residence. I provided an address of IRCC office in Vancouver, worked just fine :)
I’ll do that then, thanks so much!

Rm979

Sep 25, 2019
Hey guys, I'm trying to get a working holiday visa (IEC) and I need one of these certificates from NL. I was wondering what you put in the 'organising body' section. I have had no instructions and I cannot find advice anywhere online or from embassies. I've also tried contacting IRCC and no response as of yet. Thanks

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Guys, I’ve left The Netherlands for the UK and deregistered from Gemeente. I want to know if the citizen service number being requested in this application is the one I received while in the Netherlands or that of UK?

kalani123

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Dear Seniors,

It would be grateful, if you could guide what to be mentioned for the below sections:

1)
Section 1.1 Applicant details has
Surname and given names - Here only our Passport Surname should be mentioned, is that correct?
Prefix to Surname and given names (in full) - Here Prefix should be left blank and passport given name, correct?
Date Month year - this will be date of birth of the applicant?

2) Citizen Service Number - what has to be filled in this. I hope it is not the BSN, please clarify?

3) Section 2.1 Details of Organization/body
should only Immigration Refugees and citizen Canada(IRCC) be mentioned? Name of Representative, address, phone and country can be left blank?

4) At the end of the page and other pages at sides it has boxes, Stamp of Organization/body - anything to be mentioned there or to be left blank?

5) Importantly, I have changed my passport twice after my stay in Netherlands.Means the passport which i held when I was NL is expired. So while sending application, do we need to send scanned first and last pages of the current passport or need to send old passports too?

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi all

Can someone please tell me roughly what is stated on the VOG when you receive it. What are the Justis checking for?

I moved out of the Netherlands in 2015 but I don't remember if I de-registered at the gemeente.. Will this be an issue?
Please help!!!! :)