+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good Conduct Certificate from The Netherlands

staxxx

Oct 9, 2018
My friend already got the certificate for me, and it only took 4 business days.

For those applicants living overseas and not currently registered at the municipal authority, the authorization form is not necessary if you simply want the certificate to be mailed to an address other than yours, e.g. your friend's address in the Netherlands (the authorization form is only needed if you have someone to present on you behalf and file the application, the representative told me on the phone. But I don't know why they didn't clarify this on the website).
But please notice that the address in 1.1 should be the address that you want the certificate to be delivered to, not your current address. Otherwise, they will send the certificate to your add in 1.1, even if you attached an authorization form.
Normally after you emailed all the documents, you will not receive any reply by email. Instead, you may receive a call from them, telling you about your reference number (again, from the representative on the phone). I didn't receive any call as the certificate arrived so quickly, but I did call them to make sure my re-sent email was received and no additional document is needed.
Finally, if you want to call them, please dial the first phone number on their contact website: +31 (0) 88 - 998 22 00, and press 1, then 4, wait patiently for several minutes, and then the staff would talk to you. All of them can speak English.

PS. For those Chinese applicants, please don't use the QQ email, incl. foxmail. The Justis' server doesn't accept it! And you will never know about it until you call them. Try hotmail instead if you find it inconvenient to use gmail.

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Hello everyone,

We need the Netherlands PCC for my wife (main applicant) as CIC requested with the letter.

1) We will apply by email to Justis? Since she was a student in 2008-2009 and not a citizen, applying to Justis instead of BRP is the correct one?

2) We have a friend who will get it by mail and scan it to us. Do we write our friend's address on the application form right? Do the PCC indicate any address on the paper (since this would be contradictory to the CIC as we do not provide this address as it is not ours, in the first place in address history) ?

Thank you in advance.

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
My friend already got the certificate for me, and it only took 4 business days.

For those applicants living overseas and not currently registered at the municipal authority, the authorization form is not necessary if you simply want the certificate to be mailed to an address other than yours, e.g. your friend's address in the Netherlands (the authorization form is only needed if you have someone to present on you behalf and file the application, the representative told me on the phone. But I don't know why they didn't clarify this on the website).
But please notice that the address in 1.1 should be the address that you want the certificate to be delivered to, not your current address. Otherwise, they will send the certificate to your add in 1.1, even if you attached an authorization form.
Normally after you emailed all the documents, you will not receive any reply by email. Instead, you may receive a call from them, telling you about your reference number (again, from the representative on the phone). I didn't receive any call as the certificate arrived so quickly, but I did call them to make sure my re-sent email was received and no additional document is needed.
Finally, if you want to call them, please dial the first phone number on their contact website: +31 (0) 88 - 998 22 00, and press 1, then 4, wait patiently for several minutes, and then the staff would talk to you. All of them can speak English.

PS. For those Chinese applicants, please don't use the QQ email, incl. foxmail. The Justis' server doesn't accept it! And you will never know about it until you call them. Try hotmail instead if you find it inconvenient to use gmail.

Hi Staxx,

Thank you so much for sharing the details. I had sent the documents by email on Oct 30th, but till now I didn't get any response. And I just noticed that I had mentioned my current address in section 1.1 instead of my friend's address. So should I call them and find out if they are going to send it to my address or not. However, I had requested in the email body for the document to be sent to my friend's address.

Could you please let me know what I can do now ?

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Hi Staxx,

Thank you so much for sharing the details. I had sent the documents by email on Oct 30th, but till now I didn't get any response. And I just noticed that I had mentioned my current address in section 1.1 instead of my friend's address. So should I call them and find out if they are going to send it to my address or not. However, I had requested in the email body for the document to be sent to my friend's address.

I suggest you to call them to send it to your friend's house. They are really helpful.

staxxx

Oct 9, 2018
Hello everyone,

We need the Netherlands PCC for my wife (main applicant) as CIC requested with the letter.

1) We will apply by email to Justis? Since she was a student in 2008-2009 and not a citizen, applying to Justis instead of BRP is the correct one?

2) We have a friend who will get it by mail and scan it to us. Do we write our friend's address on the application form right? Do the PCC indicate any address on the paper (since this would be contradictory to the CIC as we do not provide this address as it is not ours, in the first place in address history) ?

Thank you in advance.
1. Yes. If you are no longer registered, you should refer to the JUSTIS.
2. Providing you friend's add is fine. You would not have to report it to the CIC.

staxxx

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Staxx,

Hi,
I have the same answer as Bilkentli. Just call them and clarify it, and they will give you some suggestions.

Connie828

Jan 9, 2019
Hi, For anyone who already received a Netherlands PCC, can you help me?
I am going to apply for Netherlands PCC, i read the Justis website. It said if I can't get the organization's signature or stamp I need to fill the section 2 of VOG form by myself. Otherwise they will not accept for my application. So for the section 2, I need to fill the organization's information. Like the organization's name,address, phone number and representative's name. I am wondering how you guys fill that part? It seems I can't leave the section 2 blank. I also read the CIC requirments for the Netherlands PCC. so please don't refer me to look that again.

Thank you.

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi, For anyone who already received a Netherlands PCC, can you help me?
I am going to apply for Netherlands PCC, i read the Justis website. It said if I can't get the organization's signature or stamp I need to fill the section 2 of VOG form by myself. Otherwise they will not accept for my application. So for the section 2, I need to fill the organization's information. Like the organization's name,address, phone number and representative's name. I am wondering how you guys fill that part? It seems I can't leave the section 2 blank. I also read the CIC requirments for the Netherlands PCC. so please don't refer me to look that again.

Thank you.
Hi Connie828,

I got NL PCC in 2018 Feb and this is how you can fill the section 2 for NL PCC :

2.1 - Details of Organization/Body - IRCC (Please write the full form and not abbreviated version)
2.2- Purpose of the application - Tick other purpose and write - CANADA IMMIGRATION
2.3- Specific screening profile - Tick YES - Then tick 06
2.4- Blank since you have answered 2.3
2.5 - Special Circumstances - Tick No
2.6 - Blank since you are not the representative of IRCC so do not sign it.

Also Justis of NL is very helpful, you can call them as well.

Thanks

Connie828

Jan 9, 2019
Hi Bill,

Thank you for your reply.
Did you put IRCC's address and phone number one the form? They also ask you to fill that part.

By the way, I tried to call Justis, but I don't understand dutch. Their phone system doesn't have an English option. I don't know what number (from 0-9) is go to English agent. Someone told me they all can speak English. I know that, but I never get a chance to go to the agent.

Can you tell me some detail about my question?

Thank you so much!

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi Bill,

Thank you for your reply.
Did you put IRCC's address and phone number one the form? They also ask you to fill that part.

By the way, I tried to call Justis, but I don't understand dutch. Their phone system doesn't have an English option. I don't know what number (from 0-9) is go to English agent. Someone told me they all can speak English. I know that, but I never get a chance to go to the agent.

Can you tell me some detail about my question?

Thank you so much!
Hi Connie828,

I did not fill address for IRCC. Not required.

If you read the first post in page 5 on this forum from another member Staxx (Dated Nov 3) it explains to just press 1 and 4 and you can request an agent to speak in english.(Ph-+ 31 889982200)

I dont remember anymore myself what buttons I pressed but all agents speak English and are very helpful and courteous.

Thanks

Elisha90

May 12, 2019
Hello everyone,

Can anyone who received their ADR to provide a Dutch police certificate send me the template of such request letter?

Hi again!

I received my ADR (Additional documentation request) to provide a "Certificate of Conduct" for the Netherlands (aka Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag, VOG) yesterday after medical clearance, on the same day. I have 60 days to get it and upload the document.

I recommend to follow the IRCC instructions. Some applicants sometimes try to find a walkaround or are too impatient and don't follow the instructions. I know some cases where IRCC still asked for an addtional police certificate later on because the candidate did not follow the procedure. To be honest, I'm sure IRCC appreciate when applicants follow the rules and do what is said. You want IRCC on your side and PCC problems is a sensitive topic and quite common cause of rejection. You never know how strict the visa offer may be. Plus they give you time to get them.
It's all clearly stated on their website how to proceed for Netherlands police certificate or for any other country.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/netherlands.asp

So if, like me, you receive your ADR to provide a Dutch police certificate, here is all the official info in English ;) on how to request a Dutch PCC, from the "Justis" website:
https://www.justis.nl/producten/vog/certificate-of-conduct/faq/where-can-I-apply-when-I-am-not-registered.aspx

They even explain how to fill in the form.
Cheers,

NJK90

May 11, 2019
Amsterdam
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Passport Req..
10-05-2019
Hello everyone,

Can anyone who received their ADR to provide a Dutch police certificate send me the template of such request letter?
It is literally just a file with the sentence: I need an official document from IRCC to be able to request the Dutch Police Certificate.

Elisha90

May 12, 2019
It is literally just a file with the sentence: I need an official document from IRCC to be able to request the Dutch Police Certificate.
hi there

I meant the letter from IRCC which I will present with my application to Justis. What is written in that letter? can sb post it?