+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good Conduct Certificate from The Netherlands

akshjoshi

Jun 29, 2017
Hi all, I have received my ITA. For Netherlands and Singapore, do I need to upload Police certificate now, or, after I have submitted my PR application IRCC will send me a request letter asking me to submit it later? Please Help!!

Mimi2017

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Berlin
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-07-2017
File Transfer...
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
Hi again!

I received my ADR (Additional documentation request) to provide a "Certificate of Conduct" for the Netherlands (aka Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag, VOG) yesterday after medical clearance, on the same day. I have 60 days to get it and upload the document.

I recommend to follow the IRCC instructions. Some applicants sometimes try to find a walkaround or are too impatient and don't follow the instructions. I know some cases where IRCC still asked for an addtional police certificate later on because the candidate did not follow the procedure. To be honest, I'm sure IRCC appreciate when applicants follow the rules and do what is said. You want IRCC on your side and PCC problems is a sensitive topic and quite common cause of rejection. You never know how strict the visa offer may be. Plus they give you time to get them.
It's all clearly stated on their website how to proceed for Netherlands police certificate or for any other country.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/netherlands.asp

So if, like me, you receive your ADR to provide a Dutch police certificate, here is all the official info in English ;) on how to request a Dutch PCC, from the "Justis" website:
https://www.justis.nl/producten/vog/certificate-of-conduct/faq/where-can-I-apply-when-I-am-not-registered.aspx

They even explain how to fill in the form.
Cheers,

Last edited:

akshjoshi

Jun 29, 2017
Hi again!

I received my ADR (Additional documentation request) to provide a "Certificate of Conduct" for the Netherlands (aka Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag, VOG) yesterday after medical clearance, on the same day. I have 60 days to get it and upload the document.

I recommend to follow the IRCC instructions. Some applicants sometimes try to find a walkaround or are too impatient and don't follow the instructions. I know some cases where IRCC still asked for an addtional police certificate later on because the candidate did not follow the procedure. To be honest, I'm sure IRCC appreciate when applicants follow the rules and do what is said. You want IRCC on your side and PCC problems is a sensitive topic and quite common cause rejection. You never know how strict the visa offer may be. Plus they give you time to get them.
It's all clearly stated on their website how to proceed for Netherlands police certificate or for any other country.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/netherlands.asp

So if, like me, you receive your ADR to provide a Dutch police certificate, here is all the official info in English ;) on how to request a Dutch PCC, from the "Justis" website:
https://www.justis.nl/producten/vog/certificate-of-conduct/faq/where-can-I-apply-when-I-am-not-registered.aspx

They even explain how to fill in the form.
Cheers,
So basically you are saying that I should upload a document stating “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.” right now as I submit my PR Application online and wait for them to provide me ADR?

Reactions: Mimi2017

Mimi2017

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Berlin
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-07-2017
File Transfer...
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
So basically you are saying that I should upload a document stating “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.” right now as I submit my PR Application online and wait for them to provide me ADR?
Yep, yep. Just like IRCC says on their website. That's also how I did it :). You add a section about that in your Letter of Explanation.

Reactions: akshjoshi

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hi @axolotl ,
Thanks for the information. I did not find this form for Netherlands and I guess its generic form for any country. Few questions, in how many days did you get the hard copy of the certificate and which country? Did you apply beforehand and did not wait for the letter from IRCC requesting for it? Did you fill any other forms or just this form and thr fees?
I found the form online after AOR and asked my partner, who still lives in NL, to try it with the Gemeente.

She applied on Friday 21 July and got it on Thursday 27 July (both of which are NL time).

Since I was already in Canada, I had to authorize her to apply on my behalf. She did it on Tuesday 25 July and we'll see when I'll get mine.

Everyone will also need this form for the VOG.

Mimi2017

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Berlin
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-07-2017
File Transfer...
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
I found the form online after AOR and asked my partner, who still lives in NL, to try it with the Gemeente.

She applied on Friday 21 July and got it on Thursday 27 July (both of which are NL time).

Since I was already in Canada, I had to authorize her to apply on my behalf. She did it on Tuesday 25 July and we'll see when I'll get mine.

Everyone will also need this form for the VOG.
Yes, this is also an option when someone has the possibility to authorize another person who currently lives in the Netherlands, indeed.

Please note that the link I gave also contains this authorization form, but in English :), in case someone can't speak Dutch.

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Yes, this is also an option when someone has the possibility to authorize another person who currently lives in the Netherlands, indeed.

Please note that the link I gave also contains this authorization form, but in English :), in case someone can't speak Dutch.
I got mine today. It took thus four days.

Bastman

Jun 12, 2017
Hi,
Got an ADR for dutch PCC on 25th July, applied via email on 27th July and received at Dutch address on 8th August.

vacquoy

Apr 24, 2017
Question for my fellow Dutchies: did you guys get your VOG translated officially (with court stamp and everything) or is it enough to provide the Dutch document with the English statement at the bottom?

Mimi2017

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Berlin
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-07-2017
File Transfer...
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-08-2017

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Hi everyone, I got my ADR Good Conduct Certificate. I will be applying from UAE, do you know how long it will take before it get to me? Also if I Authorised someone to apply for me can they send it to the persons address so that she can send to my address?

TIA

Bastman

Jun 12, 2017
Hi,
Got an ADR for dutch PCC on 25th July, applied via email on 27th July and received at Dutch address on 8th August 2017. You can apply via email and send it to local dutch address who can collect it on your behalf. The procedure is straightforward and in case of any doubts call on the phone number provided on website. I spoke to a guy and got it shipped to Dutch address instead of Indian address mentioned in application.

Hi everyone, I got my ADR Good Conduct Certificate. I will be applying from UAE, do you know how long it will take before it get to me? Also if I Authorised someone to apply for me can they send it to the persons address so that she can send to my address?

TIA

Reactions: Nc31