+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

good choise for good future

S

spring33

Hi people ,just wanted to share some experience with you ,because I know how hard is it when you move to other county ,in my case continent (I moved from Europe ) ,in a country with so many opportunities and choices, it is hard to decide in what kind of education to invest that later will give you good paid job. I was a live in nanny until recently, my contract was over , I didn’t have time for 4 years on some university ,I needed fast course that can give me good paid job.
.Nine months ago I discovered this small but awesome private college ,super affordable ,that teach CAD ,WEB DESIGN ,AND GRAFIC DESIGN .I choose web design, class was small ,that gives space for teacher /student cooperation to be more productive. Just to put note ,I didn’t have any knowledge about any type of design ,just basic knowledge how to use computer. With little practice at home in 6 months I was ready to look for some jobs out there ,it was so hard , wherever I apply they ask for previous experience .
The best thing ever is that the college offer some help with job search, after graduation, they assist through counselling, resume review and job search techniques, and they have a guy coming at the end of every course to help with building the resume and prepare you for interview. Also they work closely with CAD and WEB design companies and employment agencies in order to maximize employment opportunities.
And here I am ,working for one small company ,and I enjoy my work .If you have any question feel free to ask .The name of college is Leonardo college ,they have web page . Good luck people :D

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This school would be a very bad choice for anyone coming here as a foreign student. No off campus work permit. No post graduate work permit. Limited options for obtaining PR status.

yelaB

Nov 4, 2012
I agree with Scylla ,options are limited for PR ,but this is great thing for somebody who have status/ is in procces for geting PR ,but don"t have degree or diploma from any school ,and on other side ,you never know ,maybe thare will be some job with good contract ,that will give you chance to apply for PR in future.....

pradeepzap

Dec 22, 2012
Hi,
I am from india . I have completed my engineering in electronics with 66% and 5 backlogs . I wanna know is pg diploma in Canada is good choice to get Job easily ? am getting mixed response about . can anyone help me?

Juan65

Jan 10, 2013
Any education in IT, computer science, web design, will be a good choice. Computers and internet are the future!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
pradeepzap said:
Hi,
I am from india . I have completed my engineering in electronics with 66% and 5 backlogs . I wanna know is pg diploma in Canada is good choice to get Job easily ? am getting mixed response about . can anyone help me?
Do you have any other choice if you don't have arranged employment in Canada?