+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good Canada agents in Lagos Nigeria?

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Fellow Nigerians , do you know any good Nigeria agents? I want to reapply for Canada visa I got rejected twice

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
You don't need an agent. Order for your GCMS note and address the concern raised in it.
Here’s my gcms please tell me how I can address it.
The applicant is seeking to study in the College Diploma Program at Conetsoga college in Canada.

I am not Satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident,I note that : The client is Single,Mobile, is not well established and has no dependents.

Taking the applicant’s plan of studies into account , the documentation provided in support of the applicant’s financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied thy the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.

Weighing the factors in the application.I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the term and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.

For the reasons above, I have refused the application

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
The applicant is seeking to study in the College Diploma Program at Conetsoga college in Canada.

I am not Satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident,I note that : The client is Single,Mobile, is not well established and has no dependents.

Taking the applicant’s plan of studies into account , the documentation provided in support of the applicant’s financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied thy the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.

Weighing the factors in the application.I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the term and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.

Hi

From what I see here, It looks like you do not have any ties in Nigeria.
So the officer is not convinced that you would go back home after your studies.

I would suggest that when you re-apply, you should mention that you will be returning to Nigeria after you studies to start a non-for -profit organization or you have a potential job at your dad's law firm or something tangible to look forward to after school.

secondly, I would suggest that you apply to a school in Nigeria (maybe yabatech, or polytech) (for a short period of time). This is considered a tie because you have nothing else, you have no kid, you have no wife, you have no business.

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi

From what I see here, It looks like you do not have any ties in Nigeria.
So the officer is not convinced that you would go back home after your studies.

I would suggest that when you re-apply, you should mention that you will be returning to Nigeria after you studies to start a non-for -profit organization or you have a potential job at your dad's law firm or something tangible to look forward to after school.

secondly, I would suggest that you apply to a school in Nigeria (maybe yabatech, or polytech) (for a short period of time). This is considered a tie because you have nothing else, you have no kid, you have no wife, you have no business.
I’m still 18 , I don’t know why the gcms says I’m single I’m not meant to be married at 18

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I’m still 18 , I don’t know why the gcms says I’m single I’m not meant to be married at 18
yeah, I was 15 when I applied for school and came to Canada.

I had no kid and I had no partner,

though I was in school and my statement letter was convinced the officer that I will be returning back to Nigeria, even though I had no intention of returning. so that's my tip.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

Do you have anything in mind before meeting consultant? I mean how can you by yourself address question about your ties and financial aspect??