+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Golden Email and Passport Request

StanleyBSC

Jun 24, 2018
Guys,

I got the golden email and CPC Ottawa has asked for my passports. I am an Indian national currently residing in the US.

1. Is it legal to send my passport from US to Canada?
2. What options have people from US used in the past? Fedex? VFS? UPS?
3. Also, I heard there is some issue with the return label that CIC asks you to generate a commercial invoice? Is it true? Can anyone explain the process in detail?

Thanks!

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Guys,

I got the golden email and CPC Ottawa has asked for my passports. I am an Indian national currently residing in the US.

3. Also, I heard there is some issue with the return label that CIC asks you to generate a commercial invoice? Is it true? Can anyone explain the process in detail?

Thanks!
Congrats buddy. What's your AOR?

Reactions: StanleyBSC

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Guys,

Thanks!
1.Yes
2.Create online account in fedex to create return label
3.I think this was created automatically as part of return label creation.there must be a computer system in the fedex office and some people to clear youre doubts if necessary,

Reactions: StanleyBSC

StanleyBSC

Jun 24, 2018
1.Yes
2.Create online account in fedex to create return label
3.I think this was created automatically as part of return label creation.there must be a computer system in the fedex office and some people to clear youre doubts if necessary,
Thanks buddy. Appreciate it!