14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Passport Req..
29-Aug-2012
Hey Everyone,
Our visa office is Abu Dhabi and my husband (sponsored person) received an email stating that his application has been finalized and he needs to submit the original passport with the cancellation of our visas in United Arab Emirates and with my resignation and end of service within 60 days in order to stamp the visa.
The thing is that my husband and I want to visit my husband's family in his home country for a month before we leave to Canada and we cannot make it within those 60 days, therefore we are planning to go after we finalize everything here where we cannot get back after canceling our visas from here and then depart to Canada from my husband's home country.
Do you think this may cause any issues although the medical would expire next August 2013.
Thanks in advance for your reply :)

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Hi

Can you please share some more details of your case. I am also getting processed by Abu Dhabi...

You can go to your husband home country after cancelling UAE visa and can travel to Canada from there. It should not be problem at all..

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Also, you can always come to UAE on visit visa anytime if you take Emirates flight to Canada via Dubai...

Can you please tell me when you did re-medical and after how many days of re-medical your ecas was updated with medical received line?

Sino

Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Passport Req..
29-Aug-2012
Hi Zeeshee,
My husband did the medical again in August and they emailed us before four weeks, but until now there is no update on ecas, to be honest I'm not really concerned about ecas as soon as they keep in touch and email us
How about u, where did your application reach?

Sino

Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Passport Req..
29-Aug-2012
Alhamdulillah hope you will get your passport back soon once you give it :)

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Alhamdulillah. It will take me some time as they asked me to resign and submit passport after cancellation of UAE visa in 60 days like u.

When are you planning to submit the passport? Will you be going personally to drop it to Abu Dhabi office? Lets keep in touch. My number is 055 8841340..

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Sino said:
Alhamdulillah hope you will get your passport back soon once you give it :)
Dear Sino
They asked me to submit resignation letter and proof that resign is accepted. WIll my resign email and acceptance email from HR enough for it or i need to ask my company to give me a letter stating resign is accepted? Any advice on this please?

What did your husband sent them? Also kindly let me know how many days they kept your passports with them? Thanks

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
zeeshee said:
Dear Sino
They asked me to submit resignation letter and proof that resign is accepted. WIll my resign email and acceptance email from HR enough for it or i need to ask my company to give me a letter stating resign is accepted? Any advice on this please?

What did your husband sent them? Also kindly let me know how many days they kept your passports with them? Thanks
@zeeshee,

Your resignation letter with an acknowledgement from your HR or an email as you say should suffice but prefer to have your Company's HR acknowledge it by signature/ Company seal (MUST)

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Hi Sino

Have you got your passport back? When did you submit it?

Sino

Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Passport Req..
29-Aug-2012
Hi Zeeshee,
I haven't submitted anything yet to the embassy because we are still selling our furniture and any of our belongings, hopefully by end of month we will cancel our visas and submit by beginning of next month
Regarding the resignation HR said regarding the acceptance they will give me a letter but the request is a copy because the original was sent to HR dept at my company.
To be honest I will try my best to get as much as possible of the originals by requesting from HR to issue 2 copies of the acceptance and the end of benefits letter.
Hope r things going fine with u:)

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Thanks Sino for the update. I have printed resignation email and HR reply regarding acceptance. Got end of services sheet from HR and got it stamped too. Thats all i did regarding resignation.
As you said, we are also selling our furniture and car etc. Tomorrow my company will cancel my UAE visa as my ast day is 4 october and on Monday i will submit my passport hopefully. So lets see how things go now...

Sino

Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Passport Req..
29-Aug-2012
Hi Zeeshan,
Hope things go right with u
Why is ur company canceling so early, I asked my company to give me a chance until end of the month although I stopped working, thankfully they were cooperative with me cz I was afraid that after cancellation I only have 1 month to be in the country legally.
Update me:)

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Sino said:
Hi Zeeshan,
Hope things go right with u
Why is ur company canceling so early, I asked my company to give me a chance until end of the month although I stopped working, thankfully they were cooperative with me cz I was afraid that after cancellation I only have 1 month to be in the country legally.
Update me:)
Hi Sino

My company cancelling early also as they are cooperating with me. My elder daughter is grade 1 student and now she is not attending school in Dubai as we have to move to Canada. So to minimize her absence from school, we want to move to Canada as soon as possible, possibly in 2nd week of October. Therefore, my company is cooperating and reduced my notice period from 3 months to 1 month and cancelled my visa early so that we get canadian visa stamped quickly and travel as soon as my last day is over.....I will send my passport today to embassy. Let's see how it goes then...

Sino

Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Passport Req..
29-Aug-2012
Hi Zeeshee,
As soon it is according to your will, wish u all the best and hope things will move smoothly up to the end:)