+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Going on holiday outside of Canada while in process of PR, do I have to notify IRCC?

Discussion in 'Canadian Experience Class' started by santiago123, Apr 13, 2019.

  1. Hello,

    My application is Inland and my AOR is Jan 4 2019, so I am in the middle of the process of getting my PR right now. I am going on holidays for a week outside of Canada, do I have to notify this to IRCC? I still have a valid work permit until 2020.

  2. I have the same situation, would love to get a feedback from someone. Every where I read it’s so unclear.
  3. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=248&top=28

    Can I leave Canada while IRCC processes my application for permanent residence?

    Yes. However, if you leave Canada while your application is being processed, you must meet all the admissibility rules before being allowed back into Canada.
    If you leave Canada and want to return, you must have all the required documents to enter. This can include:

    If you are unable to return to Canada, we could determine that you abandoned your application. In that case, we will not process it.
  4. No.

Share This Page