+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Go to Usa

Discussion in 'General - All Canadian Immigration' started by Juanpg, May 12, 2019.

  1. My friend went to Seattle. got a bus to Vancouver. Very nice officer at the border. let him in and just told them to renew it next time. no worries.
  2. And what is your question?

  3. And the gist of this story would be ????
  4. If he was a normal American citizen with a passport I would say this is entirely possible. So what??? He can not work in Canada as an illegal because of our SIN card system.
  5. What to do if you get a PR card expired and want to travel abroad. You need though a USA visa on your Passport.
  6. He is from Colombia.
  7. Your last two posts really should have been in your first post. Or no post at all.

    Also, feel like this only would be possible at a land border. Different story when taking a commercial flight.

Share This Page