+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GLOBAL TALENT STREAM A-VISA APPLICATION URGENT!!

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
Hello,

I got LMIA from a startup in Toronto. I am about to submit my application GTS A visa.

I have some questions, please reply because this is really important for me.

My job offer is full-time and permanent. And applying Global Talent Stream A visa.

1. In come to Canada tool, there is question of "How long are you planning to stay in Canada?". What do I answer to this? Do I answer "
Temporarily - more than 6 months" or "Permanently" ?

2. On IMM1295 Work PErmit outside of Canada form, There is a section of " Duration of expected employment ; From XXX To XXX" . What do I say for "To"? I am really confused what to say for " To" section because My job offer is permanent but GTS visa is valid 2 years. Should I answer " permanent" or 2 years time after start date?? I know my start date for the employment. Please reply.

3. Is IELTS required for GTS A visa? I am applying from Singapore with non-English speaking country passport.

Please reply, I really need help.
Thanks alot.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

I got LMIA from a startup in Toronto. I am about to submit my application GTS A visa.

I have some questions, please reply because this is really important for me.

My job offer is full-time and permanent. And applying Global Talent Stream A visa.

1. In come to Canada tool, there is question of "How long are you planning to stay in Canada?". What do I answer to this? Do I answer "
Temporarily - more than 6 months" or "Permanently" ?

2. On IMM1295 Work PErmit outside of Canada form, There is a section of " Duration of expected employment ; From XXX To XXX" . What do I say for "To"? I am really confused what to say for " To" section because My job offer is permanent but GTS visa is valid 2 years. Should I answer " permanent" or 2 years time after start date?? I know my start date for the employment. Please reply.

3. Is IELTS required for GTS A visa? I am applying from Singapore with non-English speaking country passport.

Please reply, I really need help.
Thanks alot.
1. Temporary - more than 6 months. A GTS visa does not allow you to come to Canada permanently.
2. 2 years. Again, you cannot come to Canada permanently at this time. You are applying to come here as a temporary worker.
3. I don't know. I would recommend reviewing the GTS instructions on the IRCC web site in detail.