+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Global skills strategy

Nadouch

Jul 7, 2017
Hi All,
Has anyone submit tes à work permit application under the news global skills strategy? How long did it take?

Thanks

Nadouch

Jul 7, 2017
Thank you for your reply. Did they come back to you about any additional information? They are talking about a 2 weeks procession time.

zhuliyi0

Jul 12, 2017
My attorney is using this new program for my work permit application. Three weeks have passed, there is no update from the NYC consulate, and the attorney says their other cases are the same despite their requests for update.

zhuliyi0

Jul 12, 2017
My attorney is using this new program for my work permit application. Three weeks have passed, there is no update from the NYC consulate, and the attorney says their other cases are the same despite their requests for update.
UPDATE: a decision was made after 3 weeks and 3 days. I was using intra-company transfer.

Reactions: kikit01

Praveena544

Jul 18, 2017
I applied on June 12th, 2017. Still, I didn't get the reply from the CIC.Mine is intra company transfer. I selected "Provincial Nominee Certificate Holder" while applying the work permit. I don't understand whether they consider it under Global Skill Strategy or not.

vikramvv

Aug 30, 2017
Has anyone recently applied from NYC under this program. Any idea how much time its taking? I have applied under this as an ICT and its been 3 weeks....my visa is still under consideration

kikit01

Sep 9, 2017
Applied on July 13th 2017 under global skills strategy and still no update. Also intra company transfer