+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Giving COPR to realtors

leo_CA

Sep 24, 2019
Dear all

I moved to Toronto around 20 days ago andwith the help of a real estate agent finalised some condos to submit the offer.
To submit the offer thhe agent is asking for my ID. Is it okat to give my COPR to him as an ID? As you all know,CoPR includes my application number and so on, so it is alright to provide him? He will submit my papers to the condo offices. I haven’t received my PR card yet. If not CoPR, what else I can give as an ID?

Many thanks

hp_momusu

Apr 1, 2019
Dear all

I moved to Toronto around 20 days ago andwith the help of a real estate agent finalised some condos to submit the offer.
To submit the offer thhe agent is asking for my ID. Is it okat to give my COPR to him as an ID? As you all know,CoPR includes my application number and so on, so it is alright to provide him? He will submit my papers to the condo offices. I haven’t received my PR card yet. If not CoPR, what else I can give as an ID?

Many thanks
Hi, I want to ask if you are subject to NRST (the foreign buyer tax)? Did your agent/lawyer ask for your proof for your PR status while you’re still waiting for your PR card? Thanks