+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Given an ITA but other job experience were not declared

supertop09

Jan 4, 2018
Dear All,

Happy New Year!

Last December 20, I received an ITA. In my profile, I have included only my first 5 years (2007 to 2013) of experience which is related to my NOC.. However, I did not include my present job experience (2013 to present) which is related also to my NOC. My questions are:

1. Will it be okay to continue processing my immigration application even though I did not declare my present job?
2. My previous company where I got my 5-yr experience had closed last 2014. Is it possible to get a reference letter from my former supervisor without the company letter head and have it signed by an attorney?

Thank you very much for all of your help.

SINCERELY yours,
Supertop9

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - Yes but you must add it in the personal history section.
2 - Yes and ideally provide proof that he worked at such company.

Reactions: supertop09

supertop09

Jan 4, 2018
1 - Yes but you must add it in the personal history section.
2 - Yes and ideally provide proof that he worked at such company.
Hi Del Piero07,thank you so much. By the way, where is the personal history section? Will IRCC still look for proof for the personal history?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The personal history section is one of the forms you must fill post-ITA, if work experience is only included there then no proof of employment is required.

supertop09

Jan 4, 2018
The personal history section is one of the forms you must fill post-ITA, if work experience is only included there then no proof of employment is required.
DELPIERO07, What do you mean by " work experience is only included there then no proof of employment is required" thank you.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For work experience(s) for which you are claiming points it(they) will be included in both the work history and personal history section so you will have to provide reference letter(s) among other documents (if you want to) to prove such work experience.

For work experience only included in the personal history section and for which you did not claim points you simply have to mention them in this section and you won't have to provide any documents to prove such work experience.

supertop09

Jan 4, 2018
For work experience(s) for which you are claiming points it(they) will be included in both the work history and personal history section so you will have to provide reference letter(s) among other documents (if you want to) to prove such work experience.

For work experience only included in the personal history section and for which you did not claim points you simply have to mention them in this section and you won't have to provide any documents to prove such work experience.
Hi DelPiero07,

I got it now.
Will the companies in Canada still consider my undeclared work experience in Express entry profile if I look for job? I am afraid that they will not consider it since I did not declare it in my EE profile.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Of course it will be considered, your express entry profile has no relevancy or effect in your job search.