+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Girlfriend's application for visa denied =(

dizzy_g

Aug 27, 2010
Hello,

I'm on an open post grad work permit right now and currently working for the company in Canada.

My girlfriend is in Russia applied for temporary visa to come here and study English. She was accepted by the school for half a year English language program.

But recently the embassy in denied her application stating that she did not convince the officer that she will return to Russia after the program is over.
The problem is that she withdrawn from the university and currently working and has good recommendations from the employer and employer was actually paying for almost all this trip and they promised her a promotion after coming back. All the above info was officially sent to embassy but still they denied.

Now the thing is that I was planning to marry her.
My questions are as follows:
1. if I go back to Russia to marry her and she will apply for TRV again as a wife of foreign worker then does she have chances considering that she was previously denied Canadian visa. I mean will it be suspicious for the immigration officer?
2. If I marry her and then apply for PR specifying her as my spouse then does she have chances of getting PR together with me?
3. If the above is true then if our application for the PR status will be in process then can she still apply for a temporary visa to visit me as a spouse and what are chances that she will get it?
4. If I merry her and then apply for PR specifying her as a spouse from within Canada and then leave Canada, shall we still get our PRs? I mean can they send it to Russia?

Thanks in advance to everyone who helped.

_696_

Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Provide better means of proof of INTENT to return, bonds, property deeds, LETTER OF INVITATION, whether you or her or whoever is going to pay for her stay, etc etc etc

dizzy_g

Aug 27, 2010
_696_ said:
Provide better means of proof of INTENT to return, bonds, property deeds, LETTER OF INVITATION, whether you or her or whoever is going to pay for her stay, etc etc etc
we already provided everything we could. She doesn't have any property.

The only thing that could help now is marriage I guess.
So could please answer my numerated questions? if you know the answers of course...

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
dizzy_g said:
we already provided everything we could. She doesn't have any property.

The only thing that could help now is marriage I guess.
So could please answer my numerated questions? if you know the answers of course...
I answered a different post about a visa rejection. That advice applies here, I think.

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
toby said:
I answered a different post about a visa rejection. That advice applies here, I think.
It is a post by Gemini1

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
toby said:
It is a post by Gemini1
My same answer to the above post applies to Russian applicants.

Many, many people have abused Canada's trust and now the honest and decent people are paying for that abuse.

Sorry to hear that your girlfriends application was refused.....try again.

dizzy_g

Aug 27, 2010
toby said:
Thanks for the link but it was not very helpful.
Canadian Embassy in Moscow does their job carefully, they even called her and asked many questions. Consideration took 10 working days.
They sent a letter with all the explanations (though I think those are a bit standard explanations) and stated that she can reapply but only if her situation is significantly changed.
That's why I think that there is no point in reapply with same documents and that's why I asked my 4 questions.

Could you please answer my question about marriage?

I really need a piece of advice regarding those questions

Thanks

Tiggilicious

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2011
AOR Received.
28-06-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
31-07-2011
Med's Done....
14-01-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2011
Considerably changed... but then she marries someone in Canada? Id be very suspicious if I was the officer that it was a marriage of convenience to enter Canada. Thats just an outsiders view anyways.