+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gift deed for Proof of funds

Hela

Aug 31, 2019
I got gift from parents.

Documents required are:
1. Gift deed affidavit. Affidavits are notarized by default ( Gift deed is a notarized affidavit)
2. Brother's bank statement (approx 10 days) which shows transfer in ur account. Or if it is cheque, notarized copy of check as well
3. Your bank statement after receiving money
4. Fixed deposit, if u are planning for one and a note stating that the money is ready to be used when needed ( if gift money is in your account for more than 6 months, no need for fixed deposit)
5. Check the names of all people if they are same. In my case, initials was used for dad's middle name in bank statement and full form in my passport (column- father's name). So i had to make a affidavit for the same. In your case, you need to check the same for brother in his identity proof which u need to provide

Do let me know if u want any more details on the same
I got gift from parents.

Documents required are:
1. Gift deed affidavit. Affidavits are notarized by default ( Gift deed is a notarized affidavit)
2. Brother's bank statement (approx 10 days) which shows transfer in ur account. Or if it is cheque, notarized copy of check as well
4. Fixed deposit, if u are planning for one and a note stating that the money is ready to be used when needed ( if gift money is in your account for more than 6 months, no need for fixed deposit)
5. Check the names of all people if they are same. In my case, initials was used for dad's middle name in bank statement and full form in my passport (column- father's name). So i had to make a affidavit for the same. In your case, you need to check the same for brother in his identity proof which u need to provide

Do let me know if u want any more details on the same[/QUO
Here is my case.
My father is going to transfer the money into my account. But his money is not in a bank. He does not have the culture of putting his money in a bank. He just puts the cash at our home.
Now he is going to put that money into my account. My question is am i required to provide my father's saving account(which he does not have)? Is the transaction receipt from the bank nit enough?
Thanks in advance!

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I got gift from parents.

Documents required are:

Do let me know if u want any more details on the same
Can you perhaps post a copy of the gift deed (of course remover your personal details)
I know they're many versions of gift deed on the platform. But most are confusing.

Thank you.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Can you perhaps post a copy of the gift deed (of course remover your personal details)
I know they're many versions of gift deed on the platform. But most are confusing.

Thank you.
Kindly share ur email id. I will send there

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Is it necessary to give account statement of a person who is giving money as a gift?
In spite of having Gift deed affidavit notarized and bank statement along with bank letter head of person who is receiving the money..

If anyone can answer to my query will be of help...

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Is it necessary to give account statement of a person who is giving money as a gift?
In spite of having Gift deed affidavit notarized and bank statement along with bank letter head of person who is receiving the money..

If anyone can answer to my query will be of help...
No need.

Reactions: J-star