Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hyderabadi baghare baingan, khatte daal, mirchi kaa saalan, tamatar ke chatni... :D

so back to the topic of driving license, before you move here get a driver's license history from the local RTO, that will help you to go for the main road test instead of going through an intermediary one(you will have to appear for knowledge test though). Your Indian license should be 2+yrs for this...

Ontario DL: https://www.ontario.ca/page/exchange-out-province-drivers-licence#section-2
BC DL: http://www.icbc.com/driver-licensing/moving-bc/Pages/Moving-from-another-country.aspx
Uff...ghar ki yaad dila diye aap! :D

So, I'll have to get the history from the RTO in Mumbai or Hyd? My licence is from Hyderabad. And is this the same as dl extract? This is one phrase I've seen ppl use.

Thanks a lot man, I'll go through those links. Is there a link for Alberta DL?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Uff...ghar ki yaad dila diye aap! :D

So, I'll have to get the history from the RTO in Mumbai or Hyd? My licence is from Hyderabad. And is this the same as dl extract? This is one phrase I've seen ppl use.

Thanks a lot man, I'll go through those links. Is there a link for Alberta DL?
Did I add Bakarkhani before ? :D

I think you would need to get it done from HYD... yeah it is the same as DL extract...

https://www.alberta.ca/exchange-non-alberta-licences.aspx

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Did I add Bakarkhani before ? :D

Seriously, like how old are you? :p I don't think bakarkhani is that known anymore. Lol

I think you would need to get it done from HYD... yeah it is the same as DL extract...

Cool

Mar 21, 2019
I live in US and my father sent money to my account. Since I won't be there for signature during notary how do I get the gift deed affidavit. Please suggest.

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I dont know what abt u guys. I just submitted the letter of my mom explains that this is a gift deed for me and I asked her to sign by ink with the home country address . Bank transfer record from my country to Canada. The copy of birth certificates from me and my mom. It has been somewhere at 70ish days, so i think km good.

Mar 21, 2019
I dont know what abt u guys. I just submitted the letter of my mom explains that this is a gift deed for me and I asked her to sign by ink with the home country address . Bank transfer record from my country to Canada. The copy of birth certificates from me and my mom. It has been somewhere at 70ish days, so i think km good.
Thanks for the reply. Did you submit any affidavit ?

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Did you submit any affidavit ?
Nope. But i have the bank transfer receipt with the stamp states my mom with her full contact on it with the purpose of money transfer is for “relatives living abroad” or something like that! Additionally, i have canadian account which ks more reliable as there is no way to fake it in Canada

mapleleaf523

Apr 12, 2019
Yeah there are many many people on the forum who have submitted gift deeds. It's a common practice and very much accepted by ircc. I have also shown part of pof as gift deed.
Thanks for sharing! I am submitting gift deed as well as a proof of funds, Do you mind sharing the outcome of your application? Thanks in advance :)

A1554069

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Regarding POF:
Is it ok to show a USD account under Primary Applicant's name only which is being maintained for over a year with monthly cash deposits ranging from $500-900 (no large deposits and 6 month statements readily available)
It's mostly from monthly salary savings converted to $ and some amount is gifted by mother. She had some $ in the safe which has been gifted for purpose of immigration.

Is a gift deed required? There is no cheque deposits all cash deposits which I'm wondering if it could be an issue?
The reasoning to go this route was to avoid currency exchange rate fluctuations.
@⁨Faz⁩ tia

Oct 29, 2019
Can anyone confirm whether or not it is acceptable to get the money from a friend if I produce the necessary gift deed from that person to show proof of payment fund?
Also if it is acceptable that I take a loan from my bank for the same purpose.

Roena

Jan 26, 2020
Hi
I am getting money from my brother as a gift
I would like to know exactly what documents are required for the same
Do we need to get the gift deed notarised?
Also, is a notarised affidavit required too?

please help

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Hi

please help
Please use the forum to search for the right answer. If you go to Google, type "gift deed canadavisa", you'll find at least 20 articles that answer your question.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hi

please help
I got gift from parents.

Documents required are:
1. Gift deed affidavit. Affidavits are notarized by default ( Gift deed is a notarized affidavit)
2. Brother's bank statement (approx 10 days) which shows transfer in ur account. Or if it is cheque, notarized copy of check as well
3. Your bank statement after receiving money
4. Fixed deposit, if u are planning for one and a note stating that the money is ready to be used when needed ( if gift money is in your account for more than 6 months, no need for fixed deposit)
5. Check the names of all people if they are same. In my case, initials was used for dad's middle name in bank statement and full form in my passport (column- father's name). So i had to make a affidavit for the same. In your case, you need to check the same for brother in his identity proof which u need to provide

Do let me know if u want any more details on the same