np31

Jul 2, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07/08/2018
Hello,

Has anyone here submitted Gift Deed along with their proof of funds? My father have transferred the money in my account at once and i was hoping that submitting a gift deed along with the other documents will not cause any problem in the visa process.
Can anyone share their experience if they have submitted a gift deed or know someone who did?

Reactions: Otw0fficial

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Yeah there are many many people on the forum who have submitted gift deeds. It's a common practice and very much accepted by ircc. I have also shown part of pof as gift deed.

np31

Jul 2, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07/08/2018
Yeah there are many many people on the forum who have submitted gift deeds. It's a common practice and very much accepted by ircc. I have also shown part of pof as gift deed.
Thank you!
Can you please share the format for the deed if you have it?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Thank you!
Can you please share the format for the deed if you have it?

When you go to the notary he will have a gift deed format with him. You can google it to get an idea.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
nice amchi Mumbai.... miss the Elco paani puri, Frankie at linking rd and Sardar pav bhaji at tardeo :(

btw have you 2 reviewed about the driving license topics here in Canada ?

Oh are you also from Mumbai? I'm an immigrant here...moved from Hyderabad few yrs back. So I don't have that nostalgia attached with elco and sardar pav bhaji. But I've had it...it's nice.

Ummm...we've actually not looked into the driving licence topics yet. We'll cross the bridge when we get there I suppose. Why?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Oh are you also from Mumbai? I'm an immigrant here...moved from Hyderabad few yrs back. So I don't have that nostalgia attached with elco and sardar pav bhaji. But I've had it...it's nice.

Ummm...we've actually not looked into the driving licence topics yet. We'll cross the bridge when we get there I suppose. Why?
Hyderabadi baghare baingan, khatte daal, mirchi kaa saalan, tamatar ke chatni... :D

so back to the topic of driving license, before you move here get a driver's license history from the local RTO, that will help you to go for the main road test instead of going through an intermediary one(you will have to appear for knowledge test though). Your Indian license should be 2+yrs for this...

Ontario DL: https://www.ontario.ca/page/exchange-out-province-drivers-licence#section-2
BC DL: http://www.icbc.com/driver-licensing/moving-bc/Pages/Moving-from-another-country.aspx