+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIFT DEED FOR PROOF OF FUNDS - HELP PLS!

CrownDiu

Feb 21, 2017
Considering the bank account did not maintain a sufficient balance for the last 6 months, Would CIC consider how long the gift deed has been in his account or is it ok if the gift deed was received just before he submitted his PR application.

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Considering the bank account did not maintain a sufficient balance for the last 6 months, Would CIC consider how long the gift deed has been in his account or is it ok if the gift deed was received just before he submitted his PR application.
Gift of funds can be received even one day before the PR application is filed.However all relevant proof of funds must be submitted such as 'gift deed',bank statements showing funds transfer etc

CrownDiu

Feb 21, 2017
Gift of funds can be received even one day before the PR application is filed.However all relevant proof of funds must be submitted such as 'gift deed',bank statements showing funds transfer etc
Thank you! so, even with insufficient funds since the last 5 months, and with 'gift deed' action happening say on the 6th month, it is safe as I understand?

cprasp

Jul 6, 2015
Guys, is it enough to submit my bank account statement alone or do I have to submit the issuer's statement too? I suppose not but just don't want to take any chance! :)