+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIFT DEED FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Mar 22, 2019
Guys can anyone here connect me to a person who might used a Gift deed option for proof of funds and got the PR? Would really appreciate your help.

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
There are plenty of them who have received PR by showing the POF as gift deed. What is your query?

Mar 22, 2019
There are plenty of them who have received PR by showing the POF as gift deed. What is your query?
I actually need to get in touch with someone who has used the GIFT DEED option successfully so that i can ask for some details and tips on how to go about it to minimize risk. Can you connect me to someone you know? Thanks

reddermorel

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Would you please send me the format you used?

And do we need to notarize Gift deed or just a signed declaration from parents would do? Thanks!
Hi.

I got a notarized gift deed done. The agents usually have the gift deed format. I'm not so sure if a signed declaration will work.
My application is still under process. AOR:3rd June FSWO India

oxiz3n

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Hi.

I got a notarized gift deed done. The agents usually have the gift deed format. I'm not so sure if a signed declaration will work.
My application is still under process. AOR:3rd June FSWO India
So I guess you already passed MEP/BIL stage. Would you please share me the format if you already have it. Thanks.