+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic

Nkqamar

Oct 3, 2021
Which bank? Scotia bank? If all details met you will get within 5 working days. Max are 14 working days
Hello There,
My question is related to the GIC amount submission date. In the GIC letter, they (CIBC bank) mentioned the last date of submission as 8th Oct 2021. Due to some reasons, I was not able to transfer the amount.
1) should I start as a fresh application?
2) is there any email id of CIBC bank that I can request for extension?

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Hello There,
My question is related to the GIC amount submission date. In the GIC letter, they (CIBC bank) mentioned the last date of submission as 8th Oct 2021. Due to some reasons, I was not able to transfer the amount.
1) should I start as a fresh application?
2) is there any email id of CIBC bank that I can request for extension?
call the bank directly
001902-420-2422

Samantung12

Jul 16, 2021
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
How much time it take to transfer money to scotiabank after completing process of local bank

Nov 19, 2021
Hi I made my wire transfer on 9th November through SBI but I have not got my GIC Certificate yet. And Scotia Bank says that they have not yet received my funds. How long does it for GIC Certificate?

Jul 24, 2022
Hello, I have opened a GIC Account through CIBC a few weeks ago. Everything got processed well and good and I got my GIC Investment letter too. However, today I received an email which stated the following:
"The available balance of your CIBC Bank Account ending in 5437 has fallen below $100. The available balance doesn't include any overdraft protection or funds on hold you may have on this account.
Please continue to monitor your account balance. If the account balance drops below $0, you may be charged an overdraft fee and interest, as set out in your account agreement. You may also be charged a dishonoured (NSF) cheque or pre-authorized payment fee, as described in your account agreement. To avoid charges, add funds to the account or manage your spending before the balance reaches $0. For more information about fees and charges on your account, review the Personal Account Service Fees (PDF)."

What does this mean? I have to go in Winter 2023, will i have to deposit any amount in the bank account besides the 10,000CAD i have put in GIC?