+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC Wire Transfer

mnint

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
HEy bro! Did you initiate the wire payment on 28th or the money got deducted on 28th..??
Case 1:
Because if you complete wire payment formalities on 28th , it takes upto 2 business days for money to get deducted.. so 28th and 29th will be gone in processing , then 30th June , 1st July and 2nd July , were holidays in canada ..
And after that 3,4,5,6 it is just 4-5 working days in total.. so you don't need to worry , you will get gic if this is the case.
Case 2: if money got deducted on 28th , then 28 and 29June , 3,4,5,6 July.
Its 6 business days .
So you should check your scotia secure webmail , you might have received gic.
And if you have not , then in both cases you should get it on Monday night.

If you have any doubt , call the scotiabank on monday night because saturday and sunday is off.
dude my money did not get deducted i did my transfer from sbi bank and i talked to scotia bank they told me it would be reach by tuesday but the money is still in my account and has not been transactioned?

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
dude my money did not get deducted i did my transfer from sbi bank and i talked to scotia bank they told me it would be reach by tuesday but the money is still in my account and has not been transactioned?
Bro , if money is not deducted then how can it reach scotiabank , i think sbi is doing some problem.. when did you fill the form for wire payment?