+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC transfer made but no update yet

kathirr_31

Sep 25, 2019
Hi
I have made my RTGS transaction yesterday to CIBC account in Standard Chartered bank mumbai. Till now no update. I have contacted my home branch they said that the trans. u made was settled. Meanwhile I sent my A2 form, then i got reply from ISBO stated that the ref. no. is missing. Then i resent A2 form with rtgs ref no. Once again they replied, Thanks for updated A2 form and we will notify u once ur wire transfer is confirmed.
Now I'm totally confused about my money that reached them or not...Please help me out.
Thank you

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
Hi
I have made my RTGS transaction yesterday to CIBC account in Standard Chartered bank mumbai. Till now no update. I have contacted my home branch they said that the trans. u made was settled. Meanwhile I sent my A2 form, then i got reply from ISBO stated that the ref. no. is missing. Then i resent A2 form with rtgs ref no. Once again they replied, Thanks for updated A2 form and we will notify u once ur wire transfer is confirmed.
Now I'm totally confused about my money that reached them or not...Please help me out.
Thank you
It took me three working days, you need to wait for some more time. Now that Saturday is coming, you may either get it on Saturday morning or on Monday.

Reactions: kathirr_31