+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC Rejected, Applied Visa under SPP with bank tt and also loan amount of 10k$

sriiram

Dec 2, 2014
looking for experienced person to consult me on my next step,

Applied for Gic- got rejected( sent the bank tt copy under spp) and applied on 1st December with the rejected GIC (bank tt copy)
re sent the money and got GIC Certificate today.

current Status- Visa under Process at bangalore.

Should i send the Certificate(alone)with covering letter 2moro at vfs? as my visa is still under process...is there any chances it might reach the VO by time.

thank you.

Rohit leel

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
sriiram said:
looking for experienced person to consult me on my next step,

Applied for Gic- got rejected( sent the bank tt copy under spp) and applied on 1st December with the rejected GIC (bank tt copy)
re sent the money and got GIC Certificate today.

current Status- Visa under Process at bangalore.

Should i send the Certificate(alone)with covering letter 2moro at vfs? as my visa is still under process...is there any chances it might reach the VO by time.

thank you.
Once they get confirmation from scotia bank about gic then they will process ur application :)

sriiram

Dec 2, 2014
yes, even i ve heard from sources that the VO will check with the bank, so i was wondering.. should i mail them through VFS or let them check it on their own..? :p

thank you.

Darry

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/12/2014
Med's Done....
28/11/2014
sriiram said:
yes, even i ve heard from sources that the VO will check with the bank, so i was wondering.. should i mail them through VFS or let them check it on their own..? :p

thank you.
Same problem bro my gic was rejected due to swift code missing and i transfer my fund on 1st dec and got gic on 8th december thats why i applied for visa on 9th december.. now just waiting for visa....
you should go to the nearest vfs office or call vfs global and tell them your problem they will help you