+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC for SDS Visa.

Same321321

Nov 10, 2018
Hi,

I do not know about the GIC. Could anyone please tell me what was it and how to get a GIC for SDS Visa?

Thank You.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,

I do not know about the GIC. Could anyone please tell me what was it and how to get a GIC for SDS Visa?

Thank You.
Basically, it's a deposit which is compulsory for the student visa applicant to make. You can say it is a kind of settlement fund. after every month students get some money out of it, to meet the day to day expenses

Same321321

Nov 10, 2018
Basically, it's a deposit which is compulsory for the student visa applicant to make. You can say it is a kind of settlement fund. after every month students get some money out of it, to meet the day to day expenses
I appreciative your presence. Is there any different process of getting a GIC or is it enough to have money on a Canadian bank account for SDS Study permit?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I appreciative your presence. Is there any different process of getting a GIC or is it enough to have money on a Canadian bank account for SDS Study permit?
You have ask the Canadian bank to open specially the GIC account, a regular student account is different.
In GIC you can not withdraw money whenever you want, it's given every month.