+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

gic certificate

jassi2313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
want gic early then send recipt to newaccount@scotia..... From your ems... Email it really workssss.....

siddhesh398

Apr 23, 2013
jassi2313 said:
want gic early then send recipt to newaccount @ scotia..... From your ems... Email it really workssss.....
How many days it took to receive the GIC Certificate after applying from ems.

siddhesh398

Apr 23, 2013
I wonder how to send email for EMS.

Since, from my inbox there is no option for compose button for creating new email.

Also, the email received from Scotia Bank come from email id newaccountR@scotiabank.com and not from newaccount@scotiabank.com,if we want to reply to the email received.

jassi2313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
siddhesh398 said:

Since, from my inbox there is no option for compose button for creating new email.

Also, the email received from Scotia Bank come from email id newaccountR @ scotiabank.com and not from newaccount @ scotiabank.com,if we want to reply to the email received.
there is a REPLY button click on it. and attach your recipt in pdf file.

virtigo

Feb 19, 2012
siddhesh398 said:

Also, the email received from Scotia Bank come from email id newaccountR @ scotiabank.com and not from newaccount @ scotiabank.com,if we want to reply to the email received.
according to the rules you must not reply unnecessarily to the email you have received from the scotia bank.once you receive your pin number,you have to transfer the money to the account and you will get a notification in another 2-3 days.

amansingh010

Aug 7, 2015
virtigo said:
according to the rules you must not reply unnecessarily to the email you have received from the scotia bank.once you receive your pin number,you have to transfer the money to the account and you will get a notification in another 2-3 days.
x

Hello bro i transfere d funds on 4th aug 2015. Please tell me when will i get the recipt from scotia bank. I need it urget as last date to apply for visa in embassy is 10th aug.

varunnarayan

Jun 15, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-0
Guys!!! Call the helpline number which starts with 0800 . It really works . It will take you to a canadian call centre in which they will tell you all the info that you need .