+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, combined with GCkey ghost updates (which aren't mail but the status says updated). Whenever you call, your tracker is updated. Ghost updates are no calls but there's a notice it was updated at the top. Updates always happen the day after. IE my GCkey gave updates the 25th, tracker shows 26th.
What updates do you see in gckey?

Reactions: Nama@awahdnar

Nama@awahdnar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Yes, when you do any activity related to your file there is an updation on the tracker. Like you ordered the notes, it gets recorded. You must have received this famous one liner “ we received your enquiry….”.
No updation just ghost update. Nothing in activities or status change

Nama@awahdnar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Are you getting these updates on the date at the top of tracking app without posing any queries to IRCC? Mine is getting updated when I call at IRCC. Which sections are shown complete in your tracker? Can you share your timeline?
I havent called IRCC yet only applied for GCMS. So yes i am seeing these on the top of tracker website where it says last updated. My lawyer has the file in his his gc key so i cant see the gc key if there are any updates in gc key.
Timeline:
Applied in 2018 september
Refused in 31st dec, 2021. (Yes funny way of canada wishing me happy new year)
Won judicial review and file restarted in nov 2022
By jan 10, 2023 tracker shower all ticks for me i.e. medical completed, eligibility completed, background completed and biometrics exempted.
feb 2023 my wifes name was added to the file as dependant. ( she wasnt in the original file when i applied 2018 wasnt married then.
wife timeline medical completed feb 25
Background started april 19.
Ghost updates may 19, may 24 and may 26

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
I havent called IRCC yet only applied for GCMS. So yes i am seeing these on the top of tracker website where it says last updated. My lawyer has the file in his his gc key so i cant see the gc key if there are any updates in gc key.
Timeline:
By jan 10, 2023 tracker shower all ticks for me i.e. medical completed, eligibility completed, background completed and biometrics exempted.
feb 2023 my wifes name was added to the file as dependant. ( she wasnt in the original file when i applied 2018 wasnt married then.
I think you are going to get the portal e mail soon. These updates are related to your wife’s BGC then. Since you are the principal applicant, I think her eligibility will stay as Not Started.
Wishing you all luck and positivity.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timeline:
Wow. You’ve been at it for almost 5 years now! You deserve to get that ppr by now.

Nama@awahdnar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Wow. You’ve been at it for almost 5 years now! You deserve to get that ppr by now.
Well i applied file moved to delhi sat there eating dust then covid happens. They refused and reason for refusal didnt add up, so fought the decision got some reward. But yea thnkx

sjxx

Feb 22, 2023
I had no update since the 23rd! My VO is london so I can’t even call them and ask for an update.