+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
I wish we were that far. They haven't started to even look at ours though our biometrics and medical have been complete since mid-January. Hope you hear some news soon.

Also, why is a third party looking at your application? Do they mean CSIS or something?
Omg, idk how IRCC is working. This is really sad.

Yes, IRCC mentioned to me that they have completed all the steps just waiting to hear from 3rd party which is CBSA. also mentioned they don't have any control on them. :(

_V_K_

Star Member
Feb 16, 2023
Oh no, when did you submit your file and visa office?
Submitted in late July 2022. Inland, Mississauga VO. Surprisingly they went through all the steps like eligibility, medical, biometrics, etc. very quickly by mid September. But the background check has been dead stuck In Process since mid October 2022. Since they haven't exceeded the processing time (13 months) yet, I'm just going to keep waiting :rolleyes:

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
al
Submitted in late July 2022. Inland, Mississauga VO. Surprisingly they went through all the steps like eligibility, medical, biometrics, etc. very quickly by mid September. But the background check has been dead stuck In Process since mid October 2022. Since they haven't exceeded the processing time (13 months) yet, I'm just going to keep waiting :rolleyes:
[/QUO

I just talked to an agent same thing again , file is within the normal timeline of 12 to16monts. Background in process

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
al

I just talked to an agent same thing again , file is within the normal timeline of 12 to16monts. Background in process
Are yoi inland?We Outland can’t even speak to agent in Canada,they said they don’t have access to out application.

_V_K_

Star Member
Feb 16, 2023
al

That's exactly what I thought. Unless your application exceeds what IRCC thinks is "normal" timeline, no one will even bother looking at it. Just waiting at this point. Wishing you best of luck. It's stressful and annoying but it will end eventually.

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
That's exactly what I thought. Unless your application exceeds what IRCC thinks is "normal" timeline, no one will even bother looking at it. Just waiting at this point. Wishing you best of luck. It's stressful and annoying but it will end eventually.
I know, hope we all hear good news very soon!!

Reactions: _V_K_

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
lol, I am the sponsor. My husband is the PA from Punjab.
Same here too.

I am the sponsor.when I spoke to the here from a call in Canada,he said he does not have access to applications outside Canada except those in Canada only.

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
That's what they told me when I first made them a call. but you can ask them to send you a form or you can download and submit through a web form which is IMM5475 Release of information to an individual. very simple form- needs PA signature on it. Takes 5 days for IRCC to validate and you are good to call and ask your questions to IRCC. Agents never gives to any clear answer you always have to push them. so just submit a form.

[QUOTE="Apovine, post: 10420326, member: 1014695"
Same here too.

I am the sponsor.when I spoke to the here from a call in Canada,he said he does not have access to applications outside Canada except those in Canada only.
[/QUOTE

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone is stuck in background check??
Mine is in progress since Jan.03,2023, called IRCC and they are saying third party is working on it.
Anybody in the same boat??
The same with me. Stuck in process in prtracker and background check in gckey since Jan. 5..

Reactions: RavJas

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's what they told me when I first made them a call. but you can ask them to send you a form or you can download and submit through a web form which is IMM5475 Release of information to an individual. very simple form- needs PA signature on it. Takes 5 days for IRCC to validate and you are good to call and ask your questions to IRCC. Agents never gives to any clear answer you always have to push them. so just submit a form.

[QUOTE="Apovine, post: 10420326, member: 1014695"

[/QUOTE
I called today and it’s the first time an agent asked me if my application is being processed outside Canada. Then he start saying he cannot access anything so on and so forth. He said I will have to call the visa office handling my application.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
I called today and it’s the first time an agent asked me if my application is being processed outside Canada. Then he start saying he cannot access anything so on and so forth. He said I will have to call the visa office handling my application.
Same thing I have always been told.
I don't know how RavJas does hers or convince the Agent to give information for an application outside Canada.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same thing I have always been told.
I don't know how RavJas does hers or convince the Agent to give information for an application outside Canada.
I already called 3 times before this but this is the first time the agent said this thing to me that they can’t give information if the application is in outside visa office. That is why i’m very surprised yesterday.