+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

tea_1984

Star Member
May 2, 2022
i had done 1st medical for whole family july 2022 and second medical for whole family may 2023.
Okay, but you told me it was my 2nd or 3rd medical and thats not the case. My wife did one medical exam in November 2022. It was marked as complete in March 2023 and then again marked complete this week (January 2024). I wasn't asking how many medicals you or anyone had done.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Okay, but you told me it was my 2nd or 3rd medical and thats not the case. My wife did one medical exam in November 2022. It was marked as complete in March 2023 and then again marked complete this week (January 2024). I wasn't asking how many medicals you or anyone had done.
I think he forgot the "?" in the "Its your 2nd medical or 3rd"...

Making it worse, I see no reason why non-family sponsorship applicant keep posting to this thread polluting the data and adding confusion...

wolex2024

Jan 17, 2024
Hello All,

I got PPR in December and submitted my passport on Dec 15 via Accra Office. I have noticed some updates on my tracker which was updated but then reversed.

This is what I mean,

For me, I had Eligibility, background, biometrics and medical completed

Spouse, All completed apart from Eligibility not started

Kids, Biometrics exempted, medical completed, eligibility not started and background verification in progress

On Jan 12th, All stages for my spouse and kids changed to completed.

On Jan 16th, Background verification went back to in progress for the kids and eligibility went back to not started for all dependants.

I hope I am not worrying too much but why will status change from completed back to in progress?

I'll appreciate your thoughts.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello All,

I got PPR in December and submitted my passport on Dec 15 via Accra Office. I have noticed some updates on my tracker which was updated but then reversed.

This is what I mean,

For me, I had Eligibility, background, biometrics and medical completed

Spouse, All completed apart from Eligibility not started

Kids, Biometrics exempted, medical completed, eligibility not started and background verification in progress

On Jan 12th, All stages for my spouse and kids changed to completed.

On Jan 16th, Background verification went back to in progress for the kids and eligibility went back to not started for all dependants.

I hope I am not worrying too much but why will status change from completed back to in progress?

I'll appreciate your thoughts.
This doesn't sound like a family class sponsorship application since both you and your spouse are "waiting for PPR/virtual landing".

Unless you are under PGP (being sponsored by your adult child whose a PR/citizen).

Process are very different under different immigration stream. I suggest you to post under the stream you applied under. (PNP, EE, caregiver ...etc)

Reactions: ERCAN

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
My COPR details are updated on the tracker.My Tracker showed an update on 13 March of sending a letter which requires my action.I am hopeful that it is my PPR.
But on my GC key account message inbox there is no such mention about any request.Till date I have not received any such request.
Is the tracker linked to GC key account or it works separately.I mean where does the info reflects first ,on the GC key or on the tracker.

Nov 15, 2023
My COPR details are updated on the tracker.My Tracker showed an update on 13 March of sending a letter which requires my action.I am hopeful that it is my PPR.
But on my GC key account message inbox there is no such mention about any request.Till date I have not received any such request.
Is the tracker linked to GC key account or it works separately.I mean where does the info reflects first ,on the GC key or on the tracker.
I believe they work differently.
What is your timeline and VO if you don’t mind sharing?

joaogabrielp3

Mar 14, 2024
Mississauga
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
09-06-2023
AOR Received.
17-06-2023
File Transfer...
20-09-2023
Med's Request
03-08-2023
Med's Done....
06-09-2023
Hey there,
We applied for Family Sponsorship in June 09, 2023. My spouse is currently in Canada, and we have two dependents in Brazil. We meet all eligibility requirements, and both the medical exam and biometrics were completed in August. However, since September, our application has been transferred to the Etobicoke office, and we have not received any updates regarding its status. Only the background check is still in progress. I am puzzled as to why it is taking so long, especially considering that the processing time has been reduced to only 9 months. Despite this, our application remains in progress with no updates.
The Application Status Tracker portal shows that there was a ghost update on March 12, 2024, but the overall status remains the same.
Are there others here who are also experiencing a lack of updates on their application status?
Our timeline:
Jun 09, 2023 - Application submitted.
Jun 17, 2023 - AOR received.
Aug 03, 2023 – Medical exam requested.
Aug 17, 2023 – Biometrics requested.
Aug 17, 2023 – Eligibility completed.
Aug 18, 2023 – Pre-arrival letter received.
Aug 28, 2023 – Biometrics completed.
Sep 06, 2023 – Medical passed.
Sep 08, 2023 – Sponsor approval letter received.
Sep 13, 2023 – Updated passports received through webform.
Sep 20, 2023 – Application transferred to Etobicoke office.
Sep 23, 2023 – Ghost update.
Oct 05, 2023 - PA OHIP Issued
Mar 12, 2024 – Ghost update.
Mar 14, 2024 – GMCS notes ordered through ATIP request (in progress)