+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates and background check?

calcaholic_

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hey everyone !!
Is there anyone who can help me out !!
I was rejected in the earlier july for my september intake this year and the reason was that financial documentation and you will not leave canada at the end !
Then i've decided to reapply as fast as i can and i reapplied sds online for sep intake on 23rd sep as my classes was on 4th october and my agent also talked with college for 15 days extension but the last update i got on 5th october that my medical was passed and got my acknowledgement letter and also completed my background check. And on the same day i received a ghost update too but after that the immigration asks defferal offer letter for jan intake from my college and my agent had submitted on 6th november as they asked it on 28th october i have admitted in acsenda school of management vancouver all i have told is to wait but how much now its 9th of december today its been 2.5 months i dont know why always me ?
My all friends got their decision in 15 days but its all about luck i know
But what i can do now ? I am really depressed i dont want to face rejection second time its been a year when i have passed my 12th .
Can anyone help thanx in advance though
Since your application has passed normal processing times, you can submit a webform and ask for an update. You can do that using this link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

calcaholic_

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Thanks for the info bro how much time it will take to reply? As i submitted my webform today.
Bro what do you think why it is taking so much time to just reveal final decision ?
Happy to help :) The website says a reply will take around 2 to 5 business days. I have no idea why it is taking so long. Mine is still processing after 6 weeks of waiting, they are taking too long for no reason :( Good luck my friend.

jaytham sadyan

Jul 20, 2019
Happy to help :) The website says a reply will take around 2 to 5 business days. I have no idea why it is taking so long. Mine is still processing after 6 weeks of waiting, they are taking too long for no reason :( Good luck my friend.
Good luck to you too my bro..
Today i also sent my webform giving details of my application number and uci details i don't know bro why it is taking so much of time i reapplied on 23th of sep!!
And submitted my jan offer letter on 5th november!
Some people say that if it was a refusal they have been sent earlier they just spending so much of time i don't know why:(

calcaholic_

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Good luck to you too my bro..
Today i also sent my webform giving details of my application number and uci details i don't know bro why it is taking so much of time i reapplied on 23th of sep!!
And submitted my jan offer letter on 5th november!
Some people say that if it was a refusal they have been sent earlier they just spending so much of time i don't know why:(
I think so as well. The first time I applied, on July 26th, I got my refusal after 4 weeks on August 24. This time I applied on October 29th and I still haven't gotten any news for 6 weeks, so maybe it is not a refusal this time.

jaytham sadyan

Jul 20, 2019
I think so as well. The first time I applied, on July 26th, I got my refusal after 4 weeks on August 24. This time I applied on October 29th and I still haven't gotten any news for 6 weeks, so maybe it is not a refusal this time.
Yes bro but why it is taking so much of time!
Bro how webform helps though?
It gives update about current application status?

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Update :

Guysssss, 2 days after I submitted the webform they emailed me just yesterday saying they emailed me the ppr 2 weeks ago however here it is again, so they sent it finally. Although I checked everywhere and there was nothing but regardless at least I got it. I went to wafi's VFS just yesterday and gave them the passport, I was told itll take 5-7 working days which is just perfect for my 30th December flight!

Here's my profile just as a reminder for anyone who needs help they cant text me.

Applied first time on july 1st and got the biometrics letter on august 1st rejected in august 2nd.
Applied again on 14th of november and got the biometrics letter on 27th of november and finally accepted on 28th of november 2 weeks after the application's submission. however i did not recieve the ppr because of some technical issue although they claim to have sent it, i sent a webform 2-3 days ago and got a reply yesterday for it with the ppr and submitted the passport.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Reactions: Yoshyyahu

Yoshyyahu

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Update :

Guysssss, 2 days after I submitted the webform they emailed me just yesterday saying they emailed me the ppr 2 weeks ago however here it is again, so they sent it finally. Although I checked everywhere and there was nothing but regardless at least I got it. I went to wafi's VFS just yesterday and gave them the passport, I was told itll take 5-7 working days which is just perfect for my 30th December flight!

Here's my profile just as a reminder for anyone who needs help they cant text me.

Applied first time on july 1st and got the biometrics letter on august 1st rejected in august 2nd.
Applied again on 14th of november and got the biometrics letter on 27th of november and finally accepted on 28th of november 2 weeks after the application's submission. however i did not recieve the ppr because of some technical issue although they claim to have sent it, i sent a webform 2-3 days ago and got a reply yesterday for it with the ppr and submitted the passport.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Congratulations, during the two weeks, was your medicals updated as passed? If yes, did your eligibility review start before your medicals got passed?

sinarahimi3295

Nov 24, 2019
Update :

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
congrats bro !
Which course did you apply ?

Last edited: