+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates after Refusal

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
Hi yesterday I got my Refusal letter along with BVL. But today I received a ghost update in my application. Is it common for ghost updates after refusal. And in my GCkey the status of Review of Additional documents is still "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Should I send a webform for reconsideration ?

Reactions: j8naid

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi yesterday I got my Refusal letter along with BVL. But today I received a ghost update in my application. Is it common for ghost updates after refusal. And in my GCkey the status of Review of Additional documents is still "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Should I send a webform for reconsideration ?
Yes after refusal one ghost mail comes next day

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Bit you can send webform .it doenot cost you.

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Sorry to hear that, apply for GCMS notes.
Did you get it a decision yesterday or on Friday ? it means they are working on weekends too.