Ghost update-what does it mean?

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
Thanks! I wonder if the agents make any notes that you called them.
Yea, they do. All your calls to the agents are noted. Shouldn't be too much of a concern though, unless maybe you're phoning hourly or daily haha.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
same here. application status from "submitted" changed into "application/profile updated" but nothing changed.
I would guess it's a good sign. I'm just under 3rd month of application in, so I was not expecting any revelation lol.
Got the same update on Friday last week. My AOR is 5th Jan thouugh

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Got the same update on Friday last week. My AOR is 5th Jan thouugh
I have in fact seen 2 ghost updates last week on my application. One said .. "Submitted/updated" the other said "Application/ profile updated"

Do note, my application has spilled over 6months..
My AOR Jan 5th

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
You are getting PPR this week guaranteed.

I have in fact seen 2 ghost updates last week on my application. One said .. "Submitted/updated" the other said "Application/ profile updated"

Do note, my application has spilled over 6months..
My AOR Jan 5th

Vintoalex29

Jul 20, 2019
If you guys are CEC, give them a call. Your application might, emphasis on might be approved and you are waiting on a email for a landing interview. It can take days to weeks to get the email from what I read, so just give them a call to take a little bit of the worry away.
So I did call today but the agent didn’t give any information whatsoever. Her only one response was “they are processing your application”. She was nice but gave me very generic answers.

Reactions: CMCB

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
So I did call today but the agent didn’t give any information whatsoever. Her only one response was “they are processing your application”. She was nice but gave me very generic answers.
Unfortunate but it was a big if as I said. Positives though, is that the ghost update definitely means work is being done on your application so I hope it won't be much longer. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: rushi.gada

Vintoalex29

Jul 20, 2019
same here. application status from "submitted" changed into "application/profile updated" but nothing changed.
I would guess it's a good sign. I'm just under 3rd month of application in, so I was not expecting any revelation lol.
Any news on your application?

Eisuk

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
oh I thought landing interviews are past PPR stage. any idea what that means? kinda check if you have not lied or something?