+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GHOST UPDATE - PLEASE ADVICE

Brajenta79

Apr 20, 2021
It happens coz they might be issue with servers there are two common errors in Server

1st 404 Error = It gives Page not found which means main server couldn't forward the following link/request to clients.
2nd 502 Bad gateway= Stage server which acts as Proxy was not able to get response from main server

This is the main reason nothing that VO might be updating your case those are trash if VO is updating why everyone looses Connectivity just small logic. Hope this solves everyone's issue
What does the error has to do with a changing in the status ? It’s not a coincidence and it meant VO WAS updating his profile. Same happened to me .

Tosin247

Nov 9, 2021
I APPLY FOR STUDY PERMIT FROM INDONESIA

Confirmation of Online Application Transmission October 11, 2021
Submission Confirmation October 12, 2021

I got 2 Ghost Update and Nothing as being change since when i apply..Please anybody with an ideal

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

jp242

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
I APPLY FOR STUDY PERMIT FROM INDONESIA

Confirmation of Online Application Transmission October 11, 2021
Submission Confirmation October 12, 2021

I got 2 Ghost Update and Nothing as being change since when i apply..Please anybody with an ideal

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hey...My own looks JUST like this and I got two ghost updates too! I am applying from the Bahamas and I sent in my application on Oct 26th and I had my biometrics done in 2019. But I think that our 'review of eligibility' and background check parts were updated.

Tosin247

Nov 9, 2021
Hey...My own looks JUST like this and I got two ghost updates too! I am applying from the Bahamas and I sent in my application on Oct 26th and I had my biometrics done in 2019. But I think that our 'review of eligibility' and background check parts were updated.
you said you apply in Oct 2019 do you later got your visa?

Tosin247

Nov 9, 2021
I put in my application on Oct 26th 2021 but I had my biometric done in 2019 for a visitors visa.
I apply formy first applications on 17 of September and i eas refuse on 9th of Oct no ghost update ....I just hope that the 2 ghost update is a Good Sign on my current application

jp242

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
I apply formy first applications on 17 of September and i eas refuse on 9th of Oct no ghost update ....I just hope that the 2 ghost update is a Good Sign on my current application
I got refused twice last year so I waited until I got my funds in order as best as I could have to reapply on Oct 26. Do you think that for proof of funds I would be ok showing that I paid my entire year of school fee, a sponsorship letter with a letter from the bank saying they have enough funds to sponsor me, personal assets of 5,500 CAD and bank statements from two accounts with 7500 CAD on it? The last two times I got refused based on personal assets and finances and purpose of visit. For the purpose of visit, I wrote a letter explaining why I chose Canada

Tosin247

Nov 9, 2021
I got refused twice last year so I waited until I got my funds in order as best as I could have to reapply on Oct 26. Do you think that for proof of funds I would be ok showing that I paid my entire year of school fee, a sponsorship letter with a letter from the bank saying they have enough funds to sponsor me, personal assets of 5,500 CAD and bank statements from two accounts with 7500 CAD on it? The last two times I got refused based on personal assets and finances and purpose of visit. For the purpose of visit, I wrote a letter explaining why I chose Canada
did you apply for study permit visa....?

Tosin247

Nov 9, 2021
somtimes some visa officer can be very funny....my first refusal really shocked me..I have all the necessary document like my company document and properties document and my babk statement with $45,000 CAD. Yet he still refuse me base on financial status and Asset..said I'm not sure you will leave canada after your study.....in fact I was refuse on Saturday 10pm in the night..

jp242

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
somtimes some visa officer can be very funny....my first refusal really shocked me..I have all the necessary document like my company document and properties document and my babk statement with $45,000 CAD. Yet he still refuse me base on financial status and Asset..said I'm not sure you will leave canada after your study.....in fact I was refuse on Saturday 10pm in the night..
Oh wow...Have you done any tertiary educational studies yet and did you pay your fees that time? Also did you apply with other family members?

Tosin247

Nov 9, 2021
Oh wow...Have you done any tertiary educational studies yet and did you pay your fees that time? Also did you apply with other family members?
No I only had my High school education I paid 60% of my program Is a year program and my school fees is around $16k CAD....and i apply for myself alone Not with my family.....did you apply for study permit or visitor visa?

Last edited:

jp242

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
No I only had my High school education I paid 60% of my program Is a year program and my school fees is around $16k CAD....and i apply for myself alone Not with my family.....did you apply for study permit or visitor visa?
Oh ok... Wow I'm surprised they refused that. But did you just drop 45K in an account or open a new account with 45K on it? That may have been the reason they refused the application. They don't like to see that people are just dropping a large sum of money in an account (which I did my second go around). What did you do differently this time and did you add a personal statement saying why you wanted to study in Canada? My fees are about 25K with my scholarship.