+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GHOST UPDATE - PLEASE ADVICE

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hi everyone, when I logged in yesterday night, under status it was Application/profile update but nothing was changed in the profile. When I logged in again it was submitted. Is this any ghost update. It's a complete application with bio done on 18th oct

tpcl

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hi everyone, when I logged in yesterday night, under status it was Application/profile update but nothing was changed in the profile. When I logged in again it was submitted. Is this any ghost update. It's a complete application with bio done on 18th oct
It happens coz they might be issue with servers there are two common errors in Server

1st 404 Error = It gives Page not found which means main server couldn't forward the following link/request to clients.
2nd 502 Bad gateway= Stage server which acts as Proxy was not able to get response from main server

This is the main reason nothing that VO might be updating your case those are trash if VO is updating why everyone looses Connectivity just small logic. Hope this solves everyone's issue

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
It happens coz they might be issue with servers there are two common errors in Server

1st 404 Error = It gives Page not found which means main server couldn't forward the following link/request to clients.
2nd 502 Bad gateway= Stage server which acts as Proxy was not able to get response from main server

This is the main reason nothing that VO might be updating your case those are trash if VO is updating why everyone looses Connectivity just small logic. Hope this solves everyone's issue
This isnt relevant to the post. He didnt get any error, it was just a ghost update

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
this is a ghost update. It means they have made some change to your application. This may or may not mean you will get an update soon, but it does mean your profile is being worked on

tpcl

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
This isnt relevant to the post. He didnt get any error, it was just a ghost update
I was not talking about errors @ayesha_llk2 its totally other think when u open your GC key under status it says Application/Updated so when u hit on check status of your application it won't show status after loading for so long time it gives error as 502 bad gateway or 404 error in some cases @Slyar this is what you are asking rit?

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
this is a ghost update. It means they have made some change to your application. This may or may not mean you will get an update soon, but it does mean your profile is being worked on
Yes, I hope the same. Biometrics was done in Dubai and new LOA was sent to them and they messaged saying they have received it too

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
I was not talking about errors @ayesha_llk2 its totally other think when u open your GC key under status it says Application/Updated so when u hit on check status of your application it won't show status it gives error as 502 bad gateway or 404 error in some cases
So the thing is if did not give any error 502 or 404. It just said application/profile updated.

tpcl

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
So the thing is if did not give any error 502 or 404. It just said application/profile updated.
One thing if you get update in GC key for sure first you will get email from IRCC stating that you have message in your account then you can check without getting update if it says Application/Update or anything that doesn't mean that some VO is working on your case keep one thing in mind that admin account panel and client account panel changes so when admin is updating your account it wont give any hurdles to your account. Data should come from Data base so VO updates data to DB then some latency will there to get into your profile

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
One thing if you get update in GC key for sure first you will get email from IRCC stating that you have message in your account then you can check without getting update if it says Application/Update or anything that doesn't mean that some VO is working on your case keep one thing in mind that admin account panel and client account panel changes so when admin is updating your account it wont give any hurdles to your account. Data should come from Data base so VO updates data to DB then some latency will there to get into your profile
So does it mean that Ghost updates are not relevant to that a VO is working on your application?

ABS24911

Jan 13, 2021
Hey

i experienced the same today, but my medical is still not updated and neither review of eligibility started. In how many days do you think I can expect movement after this ghost update ? My file is SDS submitted on 7 jan with biometrics on 12th jan.