+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost update on TRV application for Spouse

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Applied from India on June 11. Biometrics is already done with a previous TRV rejection. This TRV is for my spouse.

We had received a Ghost update on the TRV over the weekend. Did any one come across such a scenario? If so did you receive a decision on your application yet?

Just noticed the below has changed with in the application status

***************************************FROM***************************************

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

***************************************TO***************************************

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Last edited:

chotemiya3

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Applied from India on June 11. Biometrics is already done with a previous TRV rejection. This TRV is for my spouse.

We had received a Ghost update on the TRV over the weekend. Did any one come across such a scenario? If so did you receive a decision on your application yet?

***************************************FROM***************************************

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

***************************************TO***************************************

Review of eligibility
I think it's a good update. It shows that they are currently working on your application and are in the process of reviewing it now. Timelines for approval at this point is really hard to predict as they are working with reduced staff. However keep and eye if you get any updates should they request for additional documents. All the best!

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Review of eligibility

Review of eligibility
Any new update? Did you put "COVID-19" under the purpose of visit?

darshaknir

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016

Review of eligibility

Review of eligibility
i had ghost update on my spouse TRV she is india same as your case, previous rejection but I have not paid attention to reveiw of eligibility as you did! but it has been two weeks did not heard anything how about you?

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020

Review of eligibility

Review of eligibility
Did you guys received an approval?