+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost update in my GC account

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
current status was changed into 'Application/ profile updated'. but when i clicked 'check full application status', the new page reports error 502, bad gateway.
when i re-login my gc account, everything is changed back, 'submitted' under 'current status' again.
what is that? does it mean anything?

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
current status was changed into 'Application/ profile updated'. but when i clicked 'check full application status', the new page reports error 502, bad gateway.
when i re-login my gc account, everything is changed back, 'submitted' under 'current status' again.
They have viewed your application but when it happened to me I received request letter for further documents but last Friday again I had ghost update, nothing happened till today.

Literarymathy

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
Same thing happened to me too. On Monday and today.

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
They have viewed your application but when it happened to me I received request letter for further documents but last Friday again I had ghost update, nothing happened till today.
i see. thanks.

ahmedidrees

Oct 21, 2020
Exactly same was happened with me today.
Yesterday i got aip and my eligibility and medical status is not updated yeet. Bit confused

okjaber

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
I didn’t receive a ghost update but today I couldn’t sign in. Every time I try to sign in and press next it would send me to the home page of cic. But was able to sign in 30 minutes ago

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
i witness this happening again today, changing between 'Application/ profile updated' & 'submitted' again and again for like 10 minutes. and now everything is back in peace.