+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost Update for Visa Application

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Hi all,

I am applying for a TRV for myself and my wife. I have a post grad work permit but currently outside Canada.
Yesterday, I noticed a ghost update on my Visa application (only my application). Does anyone know what this means?

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Purely depends on what the ghost update was for. I had so many updates last year and still waiting for PPR

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Purely depends on what the ghost update was for. I had so many updates last year and still waiting for PPR
Hello, I hope you are doing well. On the first of July, I received a message on my profile that said "Application/profile updated" but when I went to the detail page, there were no changes/updates. Also, I didn't get any emails. This can be considered as GU. I don't know if anyone had the same experiences and got PPR

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Hello, I hope you are doing well. On the first of July, I received a message on my profile that said "Application/profile updated" but when I went to the detail page, there were no changes/updates. Also, I didn't get any emails. This can be considered as GU. I don't know if anyone had the same experiences and got PPR
I had this in the pas please check my timeline in the signature