ghost update after ip2?

sukhvirsingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Montreal, Canada
Category........
VISIT
NOC Code......
From very long time my status was "We are processing your application" is it IP2?yesterday i saw Profile UPDATED when Log in ,,,,,,but after logout i sign in again it just showed "Submitted".
Is that ghost update 3 or what?Anyone know they ask for additional document after ghost update 3 or just send PPR after this,How many days ghost update to PPR?
If they ask for any additional document i want to be ready in advance.Please can anyone guide me,I am little worried.

During the process they just asked me RCMP.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Under normal circumstances, for CEC applicants, there is there ghost updates, First one is right after MEP, Second one is usually when your background check and eligibility is completed, third and final one is just before you get the golden email.

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
Under normal circumstances, for CEC applicants, there is there ghost updates, First one is right after MEP, Second one is usually when your background check and eligibility is completed, third and final one is just before you get the golden email.
Please I would like to know, must everyone get a ghost update before receiving their PPR?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Please I would like to know, must everyone get a ghost update before receiving their PPR?
Yes, but alot of people miss their updates. Cause those updates, if you don't check on time, for some reason go away and don't show anymore, and you have no way of knowing if anything changed or not, hence the ghost update.