+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghana visa office processing time

Timytoyin

Aug 17, 2018
My husband applied for me last year December, from Canada I have done my medical and passed, I received a letter from cic asking for FBI Clearance, a new international Passport and payment of permanent resident fee. I have provided all of these things. My husband called them few days back and was told the application was transfered to ghana from the Canada Office2nd of August. How long more do I have to wait because it is already 8 month now.

goddess2017

Sep 13, 2017
My husband applied for me last year December, from Canada I have done my medical and passed, I received a letter from cic asking for FBI Clearance, a new international Passport and payment of permanent resident fee. I have provided all of these things. My husband called them few days back and was told the application was transfered to ghana from the Canada Office2nd of August. How long more do I have to wait because it is already 8 month now.
We have seen accra applications take was long as 15 months. I am a September 2017 applicant, still no word from accra since medicals. The wait time is pretty long but we always hope for the best.