+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

getting visa for students

kamboozia

May 31, 2008
yarjan said:
sir!
will u plz tell me the procedure to get visa for study in canada
Dear Sir , I am kamboozia zandyavari 33years old ,from Tehran - Iran , I admission letter from University of Calgary , but The embassy in Tehran did not give me visa for going to university . can you help me for try for next semester? please help me to get student visa,
kindest regards
kamboozia

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
mr yarjan. first you should apply for university or college. If they accept u. they send an acceptance letter taking around $100 fees.
You can apply student visa with the college acceptance letter and proof of funding. if all the documents are genuine you surely get visa
cheers

Nov 3, 2008
When we are preparing paper work and supporting documents there are number of factors involved and taken in to consideration, even small things are to be mentioned (water tight). It will reduce unnecessary tension and hassles and also will help the embassy people to get a better picture of you. So depending on agencies becomes a must factor.

Jan 16, 2009
It is important for study permit applicants to find out the regional requirement for additional supporting documents

go.international

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PLZ HELP.

Hellow.
I'm an intermediate student from Pakistan. I have applied for Canadian Student Visa for September Intake 2012. I have gone through all procedures. Got admission in ICM at U of Manitoba. paid full year fees. I have got my medical from Canadian Embassy on 10th of july 2012. I have send my medical of 12th of july. It reached to embassy on 16th of july. It has been more than 18 days. I didnot get any repl from Canadian Embassy Islamabad Pakistan.
Are there good chances of getting visa?