+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting my UCI for startup visa

junketsu

Mar 23, 2015
I have sent my startup visa application.

• Can startup visa applications be tracked? I know temporary residence applications can.
  • It's my first time, so I don't have an UCI. I imagine I will get my UCI when Canada returns a document to me.
  • Do they send the UCI to my email as well? I would prefer to have it in my email.

Also, very important: a coworker who just sent their application, failed to put a valid "return mailing label". Therefore I imagine Canada will be unable to return his documents. Is he done for? Will his application be rejected? Or will he receive all relevant information in his email?

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
I think if you check the sit for startup visa you will find how to tack. just make sure you search thoroughly.

As for your friend i think since he has an email they may contact him to send the address if need be. However, better still he can email his return address to them.
What do you mean by UCI?
my wife is considering applying for startup visa. i will like to know which angel investor, business incubator e.t.c signed you in and how much must you have to qualify for that body?

Can she apply for it since I have expressed my interest to immigrate to manitoba?