+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting my degree assessed by WES

hybridin

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Hey guys I am a a bit confused about academic transcript request form. Should I just fill out & send this form to my University by mail http://www.wes.org/ca/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf and just wait? Can my Uni refuse to give up my transcript or its a common practise?

Jun 22, 2015
hybridin said:
Hey guys I am a a bit confused about academic transcript request form. Should I just fill out & send this form to my University by mail and just wait? Can my Uni refuse to give up my transcript or its a common practise?
Hi,

You will need to fill-up the top portion of the form and you can email (depending your university) or physically take it to the exams department or registrar's office.

It is a common practise and most of the times uni officials will help you to prepare it. However some uni may charge you to issue you copies of transcripts. For me, I had to pay nothing to get the docs prepared in an uni in Bangladesh where I physically went and for my UK uni transcripts I emailed them the form and paid 5 pounds and they sent it to WES directly.

Hope this helps.