+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting married.. need help with specific questions.

jules4730

Apr 28, 2019
The issue is that your proofs don't actually show 12 months of cohabitation. If you go with what you have, I would expect a Procedural Fairness letter. He should be able to access his bank statements and old phone bills; printing out electronic statements is fine as long as they list the address. Contact the former employer and ask them to email his old payslip (assuming they show the address).
The problem is he closed his bank account when he went back to AUS, his phone bills he never changed the address since it was all digital, and his employer didn't change his address either. If I contacted my landlord to request a back dated lease agreement... would that work? Is a back dated lease agreement legal?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
The problem is he closed his bank account when he went back to AUS, his phone bills he never changed the address since it was all digital, and his employer didn't change his address either. If I contacted my landlord to request a back dated lease agreement... would that work? Is a back dated lease agreement legal?
You can try to get the lease but it still doesn't show continuous living at the address. It is mail/address proofs over the course of a year that shows that.