+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Ineligible profile even though I have enough points

silentmouse

Feb 8, 2024
I have 4+ years of continuous experience of 40 weekly hours in NOC 21232, Canadian Masters degree, IELTS 8 band in all sections (gave last month), $15000 funds.
Everything is perfect but I'm definitely answering something wrong resulting is CRS score 0. Here are my doubts:
1. I entered all my previous studies - masters in Canada, bachelors in India (no ECA)
Can I skip adding the bachelors? Will it solve the problem? My suspicion is on declaring no ECA.
2. I mentioned I have a spouse in the profile but also answered spouse wont immigrate with me to Canada
Do I still need to show funds for both? as I declared only $15000
Any other mistakes Im making?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have 4+ years of continuous experience of 40 weekly hours in NOC 21232, Canadian Masters degree, IELTS 8 band in all sections (gave last month), $15000 funds.
Everything is perfect but I'm definitely answering something wrong resulting is CRS score 0. Here are my doubts:
1. I entered all my previous studies - masters in Canada, bachelors in India (no ECA)
Can I skip adding the bachelors? Will it solve the problem? My suspicion is on declaring no ECA.
2. I mentioned I have a spouse in the profile but also answered spouse wont immigrate with me to Canada
Do I still need to show funds for both? as I declared only $15000
Any other mistakes Im making?
You need to show funds for two people. That may be one issue.

silentmouse

Feb 8, 2024
You need to show funds for two people. That may be one issue.
I submitted my form with $18000 (sufficient for 2 people) and didn't add my bachelors, only declared my masters and it was accepted.
Later I updated my profile and added the bachelors and answered no to ECA question.
So it worked somehow. Thanks for the help.