+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting harder to improve my CRS

kulpsing

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Hey guys,

I appreciate all the help and support here, but I am not sure how to improve my CRS score to meet at least 430.

I was 29 when I created my Express entry profile, now I am 31 (obviously I am losing age score). My IELTS score expired too (w6.5 s7 l9 r7.5). The only valid thing that I am left with is wes credentials (will expire in 2019). My real sister is in Canada (pr) and I am still not able to make it.

I wonder how my friends are able to make it. I have seen so many invitations in last couple of months. I am getting demotivated now, guys please share your thoughts and help me.

I am B.tech graduate, 5+ years of experience in IT support. I am engaged and my fiance scored same score in ielts. I don't know if that can help me to speed up things.

Regards,
A Sad Canada Lover

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hey guys,

I appreciate all the help and support here, but I am not sure how to improve my CRS score to meet at least 430.

I was 29 when I created my Express entry profile, now I am 31 (obviously I am losing age score). My IELTS score expired too (w6.5 s7 l9 r7.5). The only valid thing that I am left with is wes credentials (will expire in 2019). My real sister is in Canada (pr) and I am still not able to make it.

I wonder how my friends are able to make it. I have seen so many invitations in last couple of months. I am getting demotivated now, guys please share your thoughts and help me.

I am B.tech graduate, 5+ years of experience in IT support. I am engaged and my fiance scored same score in ielts. I don't know if that can help me to speed up things.

Regards,
A Sad Canada Lover
What is your current CRS? The easiest should be a PNP.

kulpsing

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Thanks for replying.

My current score is 382.
I will appear for ielts next month and wll try to improve my writting score.

Please share more details about PNP and other alternatives.

BHAV

Aug 1, 2014
Hey guys,

Regards,
A Sad Canada Lover
Improve IELTS to 8 in listening and 7 in others ,You will get 430

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey guys,

Regards,
A Sad Canada Lover
Hi,

There is no need for you to be demotivated. What was you score before the IELTS expired?

As suggested by BHAV, you just need to retake your IELTS and make sure you score 8L 7W 7R 7S or more. This will give you the maximum possible points. Based on your previous scores your English is good, just focus and work hard.

regards

kulpsing

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Hi,

There is no need for you to be demotivated. What was you score before the IELTS expired?

As suggested by BHAV, you just need to retake your IELTS and make sure you score 8L 7W 7R 7S or more. This will give you the maximum possible points. Based on your previous scores your English is good, just focus and work hard.

regards

Previous score:
w 6.5
s 7
l 9
R 7.5

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
So if you get high IELTS scores L8 W7 R7 S7 you score may jump significantly giving you a chance of PNP or a direct ITA.

You will have to fight for your dream, don't give up.

Reactions: iamxty

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
You could have tried for re evaluation since the lag is in writing and it's only 0.5 lag. High chances that you might have got it.. otherwise having seen the crs and stuffs you yourself would know that there are no other ways to boost it

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
You could have tried for re evaluation since the lag is in writing and it's only 0.5 lag. High chances that you might have got it.. otherwise having seen the crs and stuffs you yourself would know that there are no other ways to boost it
Well, if they retake the IELTS and get their score above 400, you never know. They may just get PNP.

So all hope is not lost.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your crs will take a big jump if you improve youe ielts to a minimum of L-8.5/R-8.0/W-7.5/S-7.5. Study ielts like your life depends on it and take exam once you are ready. If you can get to 420+, you will have a very good chance of direct ita. 430 will give you a direct ita this year and 420s early next year. Number of itas will increase again early next year.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Well, if they retake the IELTS and get their score above 400, you never know. They may just get PNP.
So all hope is not lost.
Sure, I mentioned it in the sense that IELTS is the only option to boost. Inadvertently sounded like no options left at all!

Reactions: TanakaM