not yet
Passport Req..
30-7-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 sep 2012.. passport received on 8 oct
LANDED..........
landing on 19 oct
Hi ,
I came to canada oct 2012,my husband sponserd me here. now me and my husband are seprate getting divorce due to domestic violence ...once my husband got divorce grant by fraud but it got dismmised later.Now i want to sponser my dad here on visitor visa ,but my problem is I didnt work last year i just half year in 2013 ..i didnt fill up my tax return i dont have any t4.but now i m working full time.still can i apply for visitor visa for my dad??i really need somebody here from my family for emotional support ,my court case is running right now..what should i do?

Apple9

Jul 11, 2014
Dear ,
same happed my sister faced . she is permanent resident in canada
she has 5 year p r card . she did saperation not run divorce case .
i would suggest you that canada is safe place
you should not run divorce case . just sielently do saperation.
enjoy and earn money and spend time . if you apply for family visa .
they will refuse . so i suggest you keep sielent make your strong case .
otherwise ca government will deport . because new law
ask to applicant to keep join husband wife as lagiyimare relation .
hope you understand .

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Apple9 said:
so i suggest you keep sielent make your strong case .
otherwise ca government will deport . because new law
ask to applicant to keep join husband wife as lagiyimare relation .
hope you understand .
VERY bad advice. The government will NOT deport her for divorcing her husband. She is not subject to Conditional PR, as her app was submitted prior to October 25th, 2012. There is absolutely no reason she should remain married to an abuser.

reetottal said:
still can i apply for visitor visa for my dad??i really need somebody here from my family for emotional support ,my court case is running right now..what should i do?
Your father can apply for a visitor visa. He will need to show sufficient funds and strong ties to his country to be approved.

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
You will not need the T4 or your notice of assessment. You WILL need a letter of employment from your employer. Make a strong case in your letter of invitation for your dad, explaining that you are going through a divorce and would like to have your father for support. Also as the previous poster suggested you need to make sure your father has significant ties to his country, work (include letter of employment), your mom (include marriage license), properties (include property deeds), bank statement etc.

Good luck.

reetottal said:
Hi ,
I came to canada oct 2012,my husband sponserd me here. now me and my husband are seprate getting divorce due to domestic violence ...once my husband got divorce grant by fraud but it got dismmised later.Now i want to sponser my dad here on visitor visa ,but my problem is I didnt work last year i just half year in 2013 ..i didnt fill up my tax return i dont have any t4.but now i m working full time.still can i apply for visitor visa for my dad??i really need somebody here from my family for emotional support ,my court case is running right now..what should i do?

reetottal

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-5-2012
AOR Received.
5-7-2012
File Transfer...
10-7-2012
Med's Done....
2-4-2012
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
30-7-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 sep 2012.. passport received on 8 oct
LANDED..........
landing on 19 oct
ortom said:
You will not need the T4 or your notice of assessment. You WILL need a letter of employment from your employer. Make a strong case in your letter of invitation for your dad, explaining that you are going through a divorce and would like to have your father for support. Also as the previous poster suggested you need to make sure your father has significant ties to his country, work (include letter of employment), your mom (include marriage license), properties (include property deeds), bank statement etc.

Good luck.
THNAKs alot.my dad has $30000 In their bank account . Is that ok?