+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting crazy...

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Hello guys!!! how are you all? I am certainly worried because my Schedule A was sent by the IRCC Webform on June 26. The timeframe is until July 26 since they only give 1 month to be able to send the document requested. So, my concern is that I do not see any update on my account so far. I also reported to IRCC a technhical issue since I do not see the upload button in my account to submit my document and it is still the same. I do not know what to do. My wife called to a phone number someone gave me here nd she was not able to talk to an agent and ask if they recieved my Schedule A. Do you know what I should do? Should I keep waiting? I will really appreciate any advice or help..thank you all...

Elhamy1re

Nov 5, 2013
Hello guys!!! how are you all? I am certainly worried because my Schedule A was sent by the IRCC Webform on June 26. The timeframe is until July 26 since they only give 1 month to be able to send the document requested. So, my concern is that I do not see any update on my account so far. I also reported to IRCC a technhical issue since I do not see the upload button in my account to submit my document and it is still the same. I do not know what to do. My wife called to a phone number someone gave me here nd she was not able to talk to an agent and ask if they recieved my Schedule A. Do you know what I should do? Should I keep waiting? I will really appreciate any advice or help..thank you all...
You can do the following:
1. Submit a web form inquiry
2. Call IRCC and check
3. Resend documents via regular mail

Reactions: Osmel86

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
You can do the following:
1. Submit a web form inquiry
2. Call IRCC and check
3. Resend documents via regular mail
Thank for your reply. My wife got an email letting her know our documents were sent to the office in Havana to process and she recieved an email from Havana in my name some days so it seems they opened our documents? I just do not see any updates in my account. If they send our documents to Havana, then it means they recieved my Schedule A, right? Thanks one more time...