+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting birth certificate for Step-child

lutaloenock

Mar 1, 2018
Kampala
Have step-child 12 yrs old now, my wife had from previous r/ship not marriage (bio father denied the child no one knows about his whereabouts). Getting sole custody is long process & costly. Family is non-accompanying for now

QN: If I got a birth certificate for child showing me as father on it, will immigration guys discover it? Does medical exam involve DNA proof test of family members?

lutaloenock

Mar 1, 2018
Kampala
You will find it difficult to get any help here committing fraud!
Hi Bluetruck,
The idea to get birth certificate is canceled as don't want do sth that isn't right.

Does my wife whom I have 3 other children biologically require any legal documentation for her own bio daughter born in previous marriage? Father denied child & has never given single coin towards child's care, am one who takes care of her as part of my family, no one knows father's whereabouts. Family not accompanying me to Canada till 1 or 2 yrs

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Hi Bluetruck,
The idea to get birth certificate is canceled as don't want do sth that isn't right.

Does my wife whom I have 3 other children biologically require any legal documentation for her own bio daughter born in previous marriage? Father denied child & has never given single coin towards child's care, am one who takes care of her as part of my family, no one knows father's whereabouts. Family not accompanying me to Canada till 1 or 2 yrs
Is the bilological fathers name on the birth certificate?